PDA

View Full Version : Anybody seen that "BadBoyBilly" fella around ???

travelerjim
April 23rd, 2008, 15:55
Anybody seen that Bad Boy Billy fella around ???

...I'm on the look for him...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/IAN.jpg

As the last time I met up with him...

It was ALL I could do...
to keep my shirt on!

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/IAN3.jpg

Thanks for any updates of his whereabouts...

...and thanks to Thaiboygay website for the posting
http://thaiboygay.blogspot.com

April 23rd, 2008, 21:09
Yes I did see him several weeks ago walking with LMTU in Sunee Plaza.A great combination.

I have been told by a few birdies that he now has Monty under his control(again)
Its not easy trying to avoid a beachball rolling your way ,although I must say I did enjoy his bar reviews often made after a altercation of some sort with the bar owners.
I would imagine his membership has been cancelled has it not?

jinks
April 23rd, 2008, 22:30
I would imagine his membership has been cancelled has it not?

Several in fact, he might have one or two left :clown:

Watch out for this T shirt....

Captain Swing
April 23rd, 2008, 22:45
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk88/grubsnort/turbo.jpg

catawampuscat
April 24th, 2008, 10:07
TJ, while I did find the humour in your thread and enjoyed the eye candy, it unfortunately brings out the trolls.

Since trolls seek attention, any mention just stirs them up.. But, all this has been said before many times and some
of us find the trolls interesting and enjoy the shit stirring but for the majority it is just bullshit and Capt. Swig photo
says it all.... :cat:

bigben
April 26th, 2008, 14:49
Flame throwers R us

April 26th, 2008, 21:01
I did on occasions enjoy reading his over exaggerated reviews and some were quite often amusing in some respects,Trolls no matter how obnoxious did provide entertainment,and on some fronts a truthful blunt review.
This has all apparently stopped by the mods for good or bad.

A lot have had their membership cancelled I believe including our beloved boygeenyus,Lmtu and Raksiam.

jinks
April 27th, 2008, 01:25
A lot have had their membership cancelled I believe including our beloved boygeenyus,Lmtu and Raksiam.

Yes, No (accepted a gypsy's warning), No, still around but not posting.

bigben
April 27th, 2008, 05:41
Welcome to the forum forceme

Let's see here, a member for nearly 22 days and now only posting about some old trolls from days gone by?

Welcome and we all look forward to some interesting posts from you.

Aunty
April 27th, 2008, 19:07
Yes indeed, that is him. And clearly he is giving his fullest expression to what he really thinks about all you old, white-shoe-wearing poofs, and your la-di-da nancy voices.

April 29th, 2008, 13:27
forceme wrote:

Jinks wrote?
Yes, No (accepted a gypsy's warning), No, still around but not posting.end

Yes I agree these Fun 3 and a few others who donтАЩt seem to write, should be kept on here, I have been reading these gay web sites for years now and with out some of these amusing side posts, it would become so very boring, how can they call them trolls, when some have been writing since the 90s, my friends and I was just saying last night at he Balcony Caf├й, (have you tried the food now, they have a new chef yummy, must be the tastiest and most reasonable in Gay Thailand now) is it the silly season тАЬor is there so many fun posters banned from the web site, I just can't make out what тАШJinksтАЩ is really sayingтАЭ? but it sure seems soooo boring at the moment, to just read about politics and some of the crap that is written, apart from that, so many guys just love the drama's created by some of these guys, who must know what they are doing, because so many thousands some times, line up to give them a kick. even if they have to have their wings clipped some times "Can we have some more, as Oliver says"?

Also at least 2 of them are capable to so many Original gem posts of interesting facts and information, come back and write you guys, where ever you are, I know for a fact over half the readers love your informative posts, why you should be banned owing to rumors and gossip and no real facts, I have no idea. If your not banned show yourselves.

Brad the Impala
April 30th, 2008, 11:14
forceme wrote:

Jinks wrote?
Yes, No (accepted a gypsy's warning), No, still around but not posting.end

Yes I agree these Fun 3 and a few others who donтАЩt seem to write, should be kept on here, I have been reading these gay web sites for years now and with out some of these amusing side posts, it would become so very boring, how can they call them trolls, when some have been writing since the 90s, my friends and I was just saying last night at he Balcony Caf├й, (have you tried the food now, they have a new chef yummy, must be the tastiest and most reasonable in Gay Thailand now) is it the silly season тАЬor is there so many fun posters banned from the web site, I just can't make out what тАШJinksтАЩ is really sayingтАЭ? but it sure seems soooo boring at the moment, to just read about politics and some of the crap that is written, apart from that, so many guys just love the drama's created by some of these guys, who must know what they are doing, because so many thousands some times, line up to give them a kick. even if they have to have their wings clipped some times "Can we have some more, as Oliver says"?

Also at least 2 of them are capable to so many Original gem posts of interesting facts and information, come back and write you guys, where ever you are, I know for a fact over half the readers love your informative posts, why you should be banned owing to rumors and gossip and no real facts, I have no idea. If your not banned show yourselves.

lmtu with punctuation?