a447
April 22nd, 2008, 17:34
Pattaya

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 22nd, 2008, 18:36
have you perchance ever met Bad Boy Billy ? :crybaby:

bing
April 22nd, 2008, 18:40
Wow, When I see a long post many times I sort of speed read the words. I break the rules for your saga. Every line has allure. Well done.

April 22nd, 2008, 18:41
Plz don't write a book it will be more boring than What's Sex Got To Do With It. They had to give that away in the end :kermit:

a447
April 22nd, 2008, 19:11
t42, as the say in LOS, "Up 2 you

Bad Boy Billy? No, I don't think I met him, although judging from the number of guys I offed, chances are I did come across him. Tell me more.

April 22nd, 2008, 19:45
I invited him over and we went to a darker area so I could check out his goods. Shock! Horror! His magnificent tool had a mook in it. A total turn-off for me.
Entertaining post! Just one question, what the fcuk is a 'mook'. Checked the various on-line dictionaries and the only definition I can find is:

"slang : a foolish, insignificant, or contemptible person"

TrongpaiExpat
April 22nd, 2008, 20:59
It's not an English word, it's Thai slang.

From the search function:
""Mook" means glass "pearls" that many Thai boys insert surgically under the skin of their penis shafts. Supposed to increase the pleasure of the individual on the "receiving" end. Luckily, this type of thing is easily reversed...unlike the dreaded silicone dick."

www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/5-days-in-paradise-t14043.html?highlight=mook (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/5-days-in-paradise-t14043.html?highlight=mook)

April 22nd, 2008, 22:28
It's not an English word, it's Thai slang.

From the search function:
""Mook" means glass "pearls" that many Thai boys insert surgically under the skin of their penis shafts. Supposed to increase the pleasure of the individual on the "receiving" end. Luckily, this type of thing is easily reversed...unlike the dreaded silicone dick."

Never seen or heard of them before - must be moving in the wrong circles (mind you I am a confirmed top and it would appear to benefit bottoms only!) :geek:

BTW sounds nearly as bad as a circumcised dick. However, you say they can be reversed which is more than can be said after having the foreskin removed!

thrillbill
April 22nd, 2008, 22:30
== :cyclopsani: Amazing how I could be hitting the same go-go bars and places and have a different story that would not be as lustful!

April 23rd, 2008, 03:55
t42, as the say in LOS, "Up 2 you

Bad Boy Billy? No, I don't think I met him, although judging from the number of guys I offed, chances are I did come across him. Tell me more.

Exactly, as soon as I heard the word mook, I knew it had to be billy boi!!

DonMuang-old
April 23rd, 2008, 04:17
While he was asleep I managed to get him hard whenever I played with his tool. I know he was asleep because he was snoring. How can that be?? How can you get hard when you are asleep???

Oh yes, that works, no problem. Done that (and have been done :love10:) before.

April 23rd, 2008, 04:21
How can you get hard when you are asleep???Very hard - most often from urine pressure building up in the bladder. Then there's those notorious "wet dreams". Plus there's all those sex videos where one guy is bunking in with his friend and goes down on him while he's "asleep"

Bob
April 23rd, 2008, 06:49
I couldn't make up my mind whether or not he was handsome of [sic] dog-ugly. When I saw the size of his cock, I decided he was handsome!

A rather honest statement and ample proof that there isn't enough blood in the world to fill both heads and have them both work properly.... :clown:

An ample quantity of alcohol also will soften the view....

gearguy
April 23rd, 2008, 07:33
In sunne, but near other bars?
I was in Pattaya in Feb and missed this one; don;t want to miss
it when I am back in May

a447
April 23rd, 2008, 12:19
Gearguy, to get to Holiday 2, walk down Soi VC. It is on the left opposite the second street to the right (the one after Krazy Dragon). Theres a convenience store on the corner.
They have CCTV installed so the boys can see if the cops are heading towards the bar,\.
If you go, let me know what you think of the underaged guy with the big tool. I'd be intertested in someone els's opinion as to his age.
The German guy who wanked him and ate his come told me he wasn't 18.
BTW I now know why those 2 Germans could eat the guys' cum - Thai guys' cum has very little smell, so I guess it doesn't have much taste either. You can get back to me on that one too, if you wish. :)

TrongpaiExpat
April 23rd, 2008, 12:26
BTW sounds nearly as bad as a circumcised dick. However, you say they can be reversed which is more than can be said after having the foreskin removed!

Actually, google 'circumcision reversal' and there are ways to un-circumcise, surgical and non-surgical. In many cases, the the alteration that is needed is to that life form that supports the penis and not the penis it's self. :cyclopsani: That's harder to change.