PDA

View Full Version : Best Cure For Constipation

April 22nd, 2008, 08:42
A buffet restaurant on Soi VC

Geezer
April 22nd, 2008, 12:56
I have deleted my post which was a bit rude.

TOQ
April 22nd, 2008, 13:04
I didnt know there was a buffet restaurant on Soi VC. Where is it please

thanks,
john

bigben
April 22nd, 2008, 14:03
WHITE KNIGHT

Just round the corner from Sunee.

bigben
April 22nd, 2008, 14:06
Prune juice works for me.

Available at Friendship or Tops....can't remember which.......

Usually within 30 minutes

Your mileage may vary.

Marsilius
April 22nd, 2008, 14:26
I too can vouch for the effectiveness of the White Night "treatment". Fortunately, I have not needed to go back there since!

francois
April 22nd, 2008, 15:08
Never have I experienced any discomfort from eating at White Night. However there is an "all you can eat buffet" on Soi Sunnee near the old Memories where constipation is not a problem; the food never gets that far, you heave within an hour of eating.

April 22nd, 2008, 15:35
A thorough search by customs and excise on return from LOS.

TOQ
April 23rd, 2008, 13:11
WHITE KNIGHT

Just round the corner from Sunee.

Ahh, thanks. For some reason I was trying to think of a place closer to the VC Hotel and couldn't come up with anything.

john

April 23rd, 2008, 14:44
A quick fuck should do the trick.

April 23rd, 2008, 22:32
There always comes a time within the first couple of days of landing in LOS where I'm sat wondering just when, where and how I drunk five pints of gravy without noticing.

Shuee
April 24th, 2008, 00:44
thai food from the street vendors, who touch it with there hands after taking a shita & using there hand to clean butt afterwards

Dick
April 24th, 2008, 02:05
Take lots of fluids!

bing
April 24th, 2008, 09:17
Since my tummy is very sensitive, I do have to be careful. White Nights is one of the places I trust to have cold things cold and warm things warm. I do avoid mayo type things. I have enjoyed many meals there and have had no probs. I wonder if you might have picked up a bug some other place and just ascribed it White Nights. I have been ill in Egypt, France, England, Spain and various other places. Pattaya has not made me ill from the food. I do take a shot at Pattaya for the air conditioning, I seem to get a rotten chest cold as a result of my stays, but it could be the bad air on the air plane going to or coming from.