View Full Version : Just another fat boy

April 20th, 2008, 01:20
What can I say, I'm a Chubby Chaser, and obsessed.

http://henrycate.com/sitebuilder/images/Damp_BackView-204x409.jpg

God, if he only lost a few pounds! :-)

And, no, you cannot see his face! :-0

Brad the Impala
April 20th, 2008, 01:42
While your obsession is charming, please bear in mind that the subject of your obsession, is the subject of YOUR obsession, and not necessarily everyone elses's! Besides how much time can you possibly spend at that lake. I spent a happy day there once, and five years later, perhaps I am ready for another day. Granted the water there is cleaner than it is in Pattaya.

April 20th, 2008, 01:52
What should I do, post about your interests?

Or, maybe, YOU should post about your interests.

Then I could sit back and make lazy and be the arm-chair critic, O Mighty Brad.

Like so many people on this forum -- they never say anything at all about what they like, but they lurk. And when someone claims to like French-fries, out come the Fangs! :-)

Brad the Impala
April 20th, 2008, 02:25
Hardly a lurker, Henry. I have been posting on this and other Gay Thailand boards for more than five years about my experiences in Thailand, based on thirty years of visiting and working there. I am not there at the moment, so apologies if, in the relatively short time that you have been posting on this forum, you have not found anything useful in my posts.

During that period I have never felt the need to force my boyfriend down other people's throats, as it were.

Diec
April 20th, 2008, 05:59
Henry, I can understand your concern...his butt does look rather large and out of proportion to the rest of his body. I'm not sure how that can be helped, not my type at all, but I'm glad he found someone to love him.

fedssocr
April 20th, 2008, 07:17
can't tell much from that one picture, but if that is what passes for fat then I guess I am in big trouble.

April 20th, 2008, 11:52
And when someone claims to like French-fries, out come the Fangs! :-)

Surely you mean "Freedom-fries". I have been told many Americans never use the word "French" and that they consider it to be unpatriotic, if not in fact treasonable to do so!

On the issue of the "boy" whose photo you keep posting: while most here seem to be less than overwhelmed by his looks I think some would agree to be happy to hear that he as been able to "score" at least one admirer in you.

The dog you use as your avatar, on the contrary, is very pretty.

April 20th, 2008, 19:40
What can I say, I'm a Chubby Chaser, and obsessed.

http://henrycate.com/sitebuilder/images/Damp_BackView-204x409.jpg

God, if he only lost a few pounds! :-)

And, no, you cannot see his face! :-0

for heaven sake Henry... you have such an obsessive behaviour.... so you like this boy! You can keep him okay.... now go see a shrink okay!!!!!!! :evil4:

April 20th, 2008, 21:35
And presumably you are posting his pictures with his approval and knowledge ...

April 20th, 2008, 22:07
(duplicate posting created by machines)

April 20th, 2008, 22:14
[On the issue of the "boy" whose photo you keep posting: while most here seem to be less than overwhelmed by his looks I think some would agree to be happy to hear that he as been able to "score" at least one admirer in you.

The dog you use as your avatar, on the contrary, is very pretty.[/quote]

Hm, I guess it's interesting that you think that I keep on posting pictures of the same boy. (Why those scare-quotes around the word "boy," BTW? Do you think the subject of the photograph does not qualify?)

In fact, I have simply posted 3-4 pictures from my scrapbook, all of different guys, and none of them my lover. I was amused when a "special someone" accused me of having an obsession with overweight boys, but the subsequent irony seems to have been a wasted effort.

The picture in question: a handsome stranger we met one afternoon. My former boyfriend was quite enamored. I posted this snap because (a) he IS good-looking -- observe those legs! (b) there is NO WAY anyone could regard him as carrying too much weight.

So: NONE of those photos were of my boyfriend -- or even my former boyfriend -- and, I hate to tell you this, but I am not a Republican, either. (But who keeps dragging politics into everything, I ask you.)

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 20th, 2008, 22:34
Brad the Impala
[quote=During that period I have never felt the need to force my boyfriend down other people's throats, as it were.[/quote]

feel free to do so with me dear. :tongue:

April 20th, 2008, 23:28
L O'B scores again! :-) :-)