PDA

View Full Version : Sunee Plaza In Indo

Jamez777
April 19th, 2008, 18:04
Greeetings All

I will soon be going off to Indonesia, for a while, and I was wondering whether and where I'd find a bar scene and meeting area like Sunny Plaza in that asian country. If there is anything that rivals ( or comes near to ) SP, then please send me information about that place

James

April 19th, 2008, 18:39
There is nothing like Sunee Plaza anywhere else in the world. For better or for worse, up to you.

April 19th, 2008, 18:49
There is nothing like Sunee Plaza anywhere else in the world. For better or for worse, up to you.

In the not so distant past there were venues somewhat akin to Sunee Plaza in several countries, now all victims of moral hysteria of one kind or another. I think the real worry should be how long can Sunee last? It certainly seems to be the last outpost of its kind, and as you have observed, for better or for worse.

Narakmak
April 19th, 2008, 19:20
If you are talking Jakarta, the place to go is the shopping malls. Many are thieves or worse. Refer to cruisingforsex.com.
In Bali, the beaches and bars are a good bet.

April 19th, 2008, 23:45
If you are talking Jakarta, the place to go is the shopping malls. Many are thieves or worse. Refer to cruisingforsex.com.
In Bali, the beaches and bars are a good bet.

Are you suggesting that Indonesian shopping malls and Balinese beaches are something like Sunee Plaza?

April 20th, 2008, 00:07
It might help to clarify what is meant by "bar scene and meeting area like Sunny Plaza."

Does the OP refer to a place with a community feel where farang foreigners can enjoy drinks each other's company while cruising for legal-aged sex partners (or simply enjoying each other's company on a social evening on the town)?

Or, is it a euphemism for a pedophile meet-and-greet zone, which is a popular reputation of Sunee Plaza, be it right of wrong?

It might be more helpful posting replies and recommendations in Indonesia if the intent of the OP were clear.

April 22nd, 2008, 07:35
You need to find a hotel in Seminyak. This is a beach village about three beaches up from Kuta. This is where the gay bars and restaurants are. From Seminyak on north up the beach you will find mostly gay restaurants and massage areas and some play areas on the beach.

From the street that goes from Seminyak to the beach, turn left, south, and you will find Double Six a night club that starts about 2:00 am and goes until the morning. Jln Double Six, Seminyak. Very mixed but mostly gay.

Legian Beach, between Hotel Padma and Hotel Jayakarta, north of kuta Many gay swimming and play Volleyball before sunset.

Mixwell . Jl. Dhyana Pura , Seminyak. 736 864. The most popular New Gay Bar with all gay staffs crowd starting at 09.30 to 10.00 pm, but there are several other bars next door and across the street.

April 22nd, 2008, 23:59
It might help to clarify what is meant by "bar scene and meeting area like Sunny Plaza."

Does the OP refer to a place with a community feel where farang foreigners can enjoy drinks each other's company while cruising for legal-aged sex partners (or simply enjoying each other's company on a social evening on the town)?

Or, is it a euphemism for a pedophile meet-and-greet zone, which is a popular reputation of Sunee Plaza, be it right of wrong?

It might be more helpful posting replies and recommendations in Indonesia if the intent of the OP were clear.

Well, heaven forbid, just so we don't make the mistake of misinterpreting the OP's question, let's assume he may have any of those desires you have suggested. Give us all the information on all of the prospects and let us decide for ourselves, just as the case seems to be in Sunee. Eh?

Wesley
April 24th, 2008, 09:48
Moving to Cebu would love to have a place like Pattaya to go and not have to fly in to Bkk to get there. Although of what I have seen the guys are no where near as cute and the Thai Guys. Anyone have any info on that issue are the guys any where s cute s the Thia guys?

Wesley