PDA

View Full Version : aojima takeo dances naked (ish)

April 19th, 2008, 10:19
No way is that kid Japanese. Look at the third world electrical switches on the wall.

April 19th, 2008, 21:26
No way is that kid Japanese. Look at the third world electrical switches on the wall.There's a triumph of logic - if Japanese can only be in Japan. Since room doesn't look like Japanese room, he's not Japanese

April 19th, 2008, 23:46
How silly of me! I completely overlooked the possibility that a Japanese boy flew to some third world location, stripped down and did a dance in front of a web cam. Yes, that's probably exactly what happened.

cottmann
April 21st, 2008, 14:44
How silly of me! I completely overlooked the possibility that a Japanese boy flew to some third world location, stripped down and did a dance in front of a web cam. Yes, that's probably exactly what happened.

See http://ro89.com/s/gay%20japanese/d/gay%20japanese.html which is where the video originated, I believe.

April 22nd, 2008, 03:56
How silly of me! I completely overlooked the possibility that a Japanese boy flew to some third world location, stripped down and did a dance in front of a web cam. Yes, that's probably exactly what happened.Clearly you haven't encountered any of the gay Japanese boys in Bangkok

April 22nd, 2008, 09:02
I have encountered lots of gay Japanese expats in Thailand, but all have been of a certain age. Like their Western counterparts. I have not encountered one close to the age of the boy in the video, who looks to be about 18. Where do they hang out?

April 23rd, 2008, 00:43
I have encountered lots of gay Japanese expats in Thailand, but all have been of a certain age. Like their Western counterparts. I have not encountered one close to the age of the boy in the video, who looks to be about 18. Where do they hang out?The Internet chat rooms

April 23rd, 2008, 07:36
I've used gay romeo, gaydar, and gay.com, and never found a Thailand-based Japanese under 30 there. Must be my bad luck. Are they here with their parents?

April 23rd, 2008, 07:52
I've used gay romeo, gaydar, and gay.com, and never found a Thailand-based Japanese under 30 there. Must be my bad luck. Are they here with their parents?I don't ask - the ones I've chatted with are students