PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else have fun at girly bars too?

Jetsam
April 16th, 2008, 23:39
no no no, not for that hehe u perverts

but I always like to sit at a girly bar for the funny connect 4 game or the game with the blocks or that game with the dices, don't know all the names, but it is lot of fun . and ofcourse I never tell them I'm gay because than they don't want to play with me anymore . ayone else regret that the boy bars don't have that kind of things?

this is not a poll :clown:

April 17th, 2008, 01:20
Come on a little fish never hurt any one.
For those of us that like both .
Yes i always go to the girly bars drinks are cheaper and in most they do dance not just stand there

April 17th, 2008, 01:40
Each to ones own (YUK)

bing
April 17th, 2008, 04:11
I really the boxing bars on walking street and the one on beach street too. Not gay but when the boxers know you a little they do not shy away. One of my favorite boxers just insists that I have to feel his strong abs and then match biceps with him. Nothing overt sexy but lots of touchie feelie. While having a few favorite boxers, the gals who serve are also flirts too. They keep an eye out for my boxing guys and run to tell me when one is coming around. Heck I just have a good time and the gals take photos for me when hand the camera to them. So not gay but I have a good time whenever I go there. The noticeable exception is the bar at the start of walking street. The gal bartenders scream all the time and jump up and down. They ring a bell when someone tips them well. A bit too much for me, I just go to one square close to the boxing ring and order a beer, and let the gal know I want to see the boxing. She lets me alone during the fight and will try to chat when it is over. A bit crazy for me, but again it is not gay.. Have to work at having a good time at this one. The best one for me is the one of the middle of the walking street.

April 17th, 2008, 04:22
Jetsam wrote :

I never tell them I'm gay because than they don't want to play with me anymore

Because her father wouldтАЩt let her play with you lol ! :clown:

sjaak327
April 17th, 2008, 04:37
I've been to them all, but the shows are dead boring, and I'm not saying this because I"m gay, it's just not up to the boy show standards.

That's basically the only thing that the boy bars have going for themselves, as when there is no show, the girlie bars are more fun.

jvt22222
April 17th, 2008, 07:56
.............. I was commenting to a USA friend that I have lived in Pattaya for nearly 8 years and coming frequently for 4 years before that ......... and I have never been to a straight/girlie bar ............. anybody know of any such bars in Pattaya that have male/female sex shows of the same genre as the ones we all occasionally visit in BKK??? Might be a hoot to go with a gaggle of guys.

April 17th, 2008, 12:12
Yes!

The thing I love about Thailand is that I can have all the boys and girls I can handle! As far as the bars, I think the girl bars are A TON more fun. They will come up to you, grab your dick and dance on you. I find that the thai boys are more shy and polite. The girls work hard and the best sex I ever had, in my life, was with a girl in Bangkok at the Nana Hotel. wow!

April 17th, 2008, 13:51
NO[/b]

nanette
April 17th, 2008, 14:32
I usually start the evening at one of the King Castle bars in Pat Pong with two girls or katoeys on either side of me. Drinks are cheap and the girls are fun to be with :cherry: Later in the evening I amble to Soi Twilight for the boys, this time with only one beside me as the drinks are pretty steep, but the boys are fun to watch, and much later we would be dancing at DJ Station or GOD... :bounce:

April 17th, 2008, 16:50
but I always like to sit at a girly bar for the funny connect 4 game or the game with the blocks or that game with the dices,....ayone else regret that the boy bars don't have that kind of things?

I am told that La Cage, near Sunee, has a selection of games (and boys!) available.

April 19th, 2008, 00:43
I occasionally like to go for a walk along the beach, and now and again stop off at a girly bar for a drink, just to see what the other side get up to. The one difference I notice more than anything (apart from the obvious) is the attitude of the ferangs at the girly bars, especially the bars with boxing rings in the middle.

On the whole, I find my fellow (straight) ferangs nothing short of a national embarrassment, and find myself constantly hanging my head in shame while watching and listening to their drunken antics. The cliche of pissed up Brits Abroad is very much alive and well in these places, and I find it quite ugly to witness. The attitudes towards the Thai girls can be pretty patronising and offensive, and I often hope to God that they can't understand what's being said or insinuated about them.

The last time I was at one of these bars, I watched a boxing match between a British guy (who I assume had just volunteered from the audience) and a Thai, but watching and listening to the British male onlookers, you'd think that the entire British national pride was at stake, and that any outcome other than a clear win for the Brit would probably start WWIII. The Thai guy did win though, and when the rowdy group of lads standing next to me started running around shouting in people's faces (including mine) "I wanna fight now, I wanna fight now", I decided it best to leave.

A lot of negative comments come through about us gay ferangs both on this board and in general regarding our conduct in LOS, but I've always thought that our best feature by a mile, when compared to our straight counterparts is that we're generally a lot more aware and respectful of Thai society, much more civilised in our nature, and a lot more likely to treat our adopted hosts with dignity.

Of course there are exceptions on either side of the sexuality line, but in general, I have always found this to be the case.

bing
April 19th, 2008, 03:20
Seems we have been to the same places. I too often wonder how a bit of booze can possibly make what is otherwise a perfectly good farang into a crazed wild man at a bar. I like a beer, but wind up drinking water a lot of the time. No matter, a nice bar is a pretty alive place or we would not go there. So, when sipping my next beer, I'll toast you all and wish you to keep your wits about you while tripping the light fantastic in Pattaya.

April 26th, 2008, 05:49
You obviously haven't seen how Japanese women act in our bars, towards those nice Thai lads.

Shocking!

:albino: