View Full Version : Hot boi

April 16th, 2008, 02:16
Hot, or not?

April 16th, 2008, 03:25
Ermm, dunno. Is this a trick question? Are you going to reveal his face at a later date and all those who got the question right win a prize?

Hmm..Hot or not? It's a tough one. Can I use one of my lifelines and go 50/50?

April 16th, 2008, 07:06
What makes this guy hot?Henry's obsession with boys carrying just a bit too much weight around the waist??

April 16th, 2008, 07:15
What makes this guy hot?Henry's obsession with boys carrying just a bit too much weight around the waist??

too heavy to sit on your wrinkled face? :drunken: :cheers:

April 16th, 2008, 08:40
Can I phone a friend.....if I have any left

April 16th, 2008, 11:23
If that boy is "carrying just a bit too much weight around the waist??"... What are most of the guys on this board "carrying around the waist?"? The goodyear blimp?

April 16th, 2008, 20:44
What are most of the guys on this board "carrying around the waist?"?When you find out, let us know. For the moment you are merely speculating

jimnbkk
April 16th, 2008, 21:11
If that boy is "carrying just a bit too much weight around the waist??"... What are most of the guys on this board "carrying around the waist?"? The goodyear blimp?

I always tell everybody that it all turns to c*ck when I get a hardon. Somehow, few believe it.

April 17th, 2008, 00:16
What makes this guy hot?

That's entirely up to you. Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder.

And, no, there will not be a quiz. "Each to his own, said the old maid as she kissed the cow."

However, if you were actually asking me why I consider this guy "hot," the answer would surely involve youth, beauty, and a great physique. But that's just me talking. You can go to the Telephone (or Balcony) any night and watch old men walking down the soi holding hands with what I could only call "bags." :-0 But that is JUST MY OPINION! :-0

April 17th, 2008, 12:14
I don't know ... I can't see his face!

thrillbill
April 19th, 2008, 12:31
This "boi" is NOT hot...just a typical Asian that looks "hot" to some folks because the guy is young and skinny. Show me a young Asian MAN that has toned muscles and shows some maturity...not running around like a little giggling princess thinking he's "hot" because he has a size 26 waist and looks under 18. (Remember the question, IS THIS BOI HOT?)

April 19th, 2008, 12:54
the poor guy is 'carrying a bit of weight' according to one poster, and 'skinny' according to another. Cant win.