PDA

View Full Version : A Perfect Off?

April 14th, 2008, 00:01
I met this dream-boy at Circle, with a face to kill for, and a very attractive, intelligent personality, and decided to take him home.

Much to my amazement, when he stripped, he revealed a perfect swimmer's body -- to die for. He then led me into the shower and gave me a complete washing-up (including shampoo), grabbed a towel and dried me off, and then lay me down on the bed for a glorious hour of excellent, sensuous nude massage. When the massage was over, he gave me one of the best blow-jobs I have ever had in my life.

Perfect?

firecat69
April 14th, 2008, 02:56
Circle???

April 14th, 2008, 04:01
I met this dream-boy at Circle, with a face to kill for, and a very attractive, intelligent personality, and decided to take him home.Did your perfect boyfriend, with whom you are in love, join in?

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 14th, 2008, 07:10
I met this dream-boy at Circle, with a face to kill for, and a very attractive, intelligent personality, and decided to take him home.

Much to my amazement, when he stripped, he revealed a perfect swimmer's body -- to die for. He then led me into the shower and gave me a complete washing-up (including shampoo), grabbed a towel and dried me off, and then lay me down on the bed for a glorious hour of excellent, sensuous nude massage. When the massage was over, he gave me one of the best blow-jobs I have ever had in my life.

Perfect?

and then you woke up.

April 14th, 2008, 08:30
Circle as in Circle Pub in Chaing Mai?

April 14th, 2008, 08:32
I see someone has given me my own avitar. Thanks!

bigben
April 14th, 2008, 08:48
Circle???

Maybe as in Circle Jerk?

allieb
April 14th, 2008, 12:22

Perfect?

With a hair dryer

And this is the new you

Beachlover
June 24th, 2008, 20:36
wow.... stripping off to reveal the perfect swimmers body... an hour massage followed by an amazing blowjob... sounds hot!

June 24th, 2008, 20:47

Perfect? and then you woke up and your perfect boyfriend whose photos you've been posting all over this forum (and God knows where else) was jerking off to a picture of Brad Pitt... :idea: :drunken: :drunken:

June 25th, 2008, 01:26
Believe in the dream. I was moist by the second sentence!

Bob
June 25th, 2008, 04:21

Geez, Oogie, you still get moist looking at the old National Geographic magazines!

bao-bao
June 29th, 2008, 20:41

Geez, Oogie, you still get moist looking at the old National Geographic magazines!

Certainly a candidate for "Most Hilarious Reply" this year... What a hoot!!