PDA

View Full Version : Sticky Rice Wants You to Pay for Their Overseas Trips

April 12th, 2008, 21:06
Surely if they want to go running around the world, they can pay for it themselves? Or would anyone like to contribute to my upcoming Vietnam jaunt? I promise to tell you where the boys areYou know those "sponsored walks" for some charitable purpose or other? Lunchtime O'Booze and I are doing very well out of sponsored lunches, and I'm thinking of "taking it to the next level" (a phrase I'm hearing rather too much) and seeking sponsored fucks

Khor tose
April 13th, 2008, 06:28
That's a great idea Homointern. I will be more then willing to sponsor a good fuck for you. Who do I pay LMTU, Earwig, or the crazy Russian guy I know with the suitcase full of toys. Pick any of the above and I will be glad to pay for it. No need to thank me.

Lunchtime O'Booze
April 13th, 2008, 09:43
Suzy Size is a girl after my own heart !!

the Suzy Size World Friendship Tour ..why didn't I think of it before ?

yes you too can buy me lunch and I only have one course..I only go for the cheapest thing on the menu and I promise to cut down on the drinks..it will be in Paris though. There is the small problem of the airfare and rooms at the George Cinq but I will go on a sponsored walk after lunch to the next bar.