PDA

View Full Version : Honeybee

April 2nd, 2008, 01:08
Revered elders, you get only one glance, because I know well what Revered Elders get up to at times!

Just one look! No More!

And now he's gone!

Jetsam
April 2nd, 2008, 01:20
hehehe that dog can pick his own nose with his tongue :cheers:

and they can do so many things with their private parts that we humans can not do on our own, and still we feel superior to them :salute:

April 2nd, 2008, 01:41
hehehe that dog can pick his own nose with his tongue :cheers:

I think I'd be licking my lips too if my face was that close...

April 2nd, 2008, 06:40
Small nipples but he'll do :drunken:

April 2nd, 2008, 06:44
One look is enough

April 2nd, 2008, 06:57
Carrying a bit of weight isn't he?

April 2nd, 2008, 07:04
easy on the Phad See Ewe please!!!!!!!!!

lonelywombat
April 2nd, 2008, 12:26
I have never seen a golden retriever in LOS As a proud owner of one, what to do with him when I travel is always a concern.

April 2nd, 2008, 13:23
I have never seen a golden retriever in LOS As a proud owner of one, what to do with him when I travel is always a concern.

Your local Korean restaurant could look after him? :idea:

April 3rd, 2008, 14:56
Revered elders, you get only one glance, because I know well what Revered Elders get up to at times!

Just one look! No More!

And now he's gone!
WTF is this thread about??? Is something significant now missing after the OP's editing?

April 3rd, 2008, 19:57
WTF is this thread about??? Is something significant now missing after the OP's editing?The pic of his over-weight boyfriend

TrongpaiExpat
April 4th, 2008, 01:51
Poor ol' Henry don't seem quite right in the head.

There was another poster from Chiang Mai, can't remember his name, that went into a melt down and began posting obscure Greek poetry.

dave_tf-old
April 4th, 2008, 04:02
Τα τριανταφυλλα Κοκκινο. Βιολετες ειναι μπλε. Δεν ειμαι ενα πραγματικο ποιητη. Ειστε?

April 4th, 2008, 07:31
Poor ol' Henry don't seem quite right in the head.

There was another poster from Chiang Mai, can't remember his name, that went into a melt down and began posting obscure Greek poetry.

fakus Indianus ?? :idea: