PDA

View Full Version : spit or swallow

a447
April 1st, 2008, 19:48
does anyone have any experience with the boys in this area? Is it normal (common) to expect a boy to let you come in his mouth? I've never done it in Thailand, but thought....hmm, it may be something Thai boys might be into, especially as we are paying.
In Japan I used to enjoy bukkake sessions in the bars. Are there any such bars in LOS?

April 1st, 2008, 21:09
does anyone have any experience with the boys in this area? Is it normal (common) to expect a boy to let you come in his mouth? I've never done it in Thailand, but thought....hmm, it may be something Thai boys might be into, especially as we are paying.
In Japan I used to enjoy bukkake sessions in the bars. Are there any such bars in LOS?

Seems a bit of cheek expecting this of anyone even if you are paying for the sex. I trust you would be wearing a condom though !!

April 2nd, 2008, 00:13
Haven't found one yet that will swallow but then I don't either so how could I ask them to. It may be different if your in a relationship but for a short time I don't think many will.

April 2nd, 2008, 00:23
But what happens when his come is as sweet as honey?

April 2nd, 2008, 00:29

Panic ?

Jetsam
April 2nd, 2008, 00:29
Some asked me to cum on their face, but that is as far as it goes

Haven't found one yet that will swallow but then I don't either so how could I ask them to.

excactly :clown:

francois
April 2nd, 2008, 04:38
I assume a447 your post is not a "poisson d'avril", I will play along.

You seem to ask two questions, do you not? First, do some boys "take it" in the mouth and secondly do they then swallow or spit?
In my experience only one was more than willing to please the client by accepting what was offered. After he politely excused himself, using hand gestures,he then spit and rinsed in the toilet. It was somewhat odd since the first time I offed him he said "not smoke you". The next time, as he sat with me, he said "now smoke you". I accepted that as a compliment. He was very talented.

At "hands on" bars, or rather "mouth on" bars I noticed the boys do indulge the clients and then use the ashtrays as spitoons. Perhaps the "no smoking" policy and absence of ashtrays will change this practice?

Francois

francois
April 2nd, 2008, 04:39

Make a beeline for the door, he is underage?

a447
April 2nd, 2008, 15:59
Francois,
Non, ce n'est pas un poisson d'avril. - pas de tout.
Ou se trouvent les "mouth on bars?"

April 2nd, 2008, 19:16

Make a beeline for the door, he is underage?

None of us have ever been with an underage before, so we'll just have to take your word for that. ;)

francois
April 2nd, 2008, 21:45
Francois,

a447, in Pattaya " jetez un coup d'oeil" Happy Bar near Sunnee Plaza. The danseurs seem happy to accommodate most tastes of the clients. One must visit the upper lounge for intimate conversing. Of course, each danseur has limits on what they will or will not do. If they know a client is a good tipper they will seek you out. In the lower lounge the danseurs individually perform on small tables in front of the clients as they rotate around the room after each song. Their costumes are very provocative. Amusez-vous bien!

There are other bars but they come and go, same-same as their staff.

Francois

April 3rd, 2008, 00:06
Haven't found one yet that will swallow Don't forget the old adage - One swallow doesn't make a boyfriend

April 3rd, 2008, 10:20

Spit it out............

........on a slice of bread and enjoy your breakfast!!!

April 3rd, 2008, 16:51
There are plenty of swallowers. If they refuse, you probably haven't washed your dick first.

paulg
April 3rd, 2008, 17:38
Francois,

a447, in Pattaya " jetez un coup d'oeil" Happy Bar near Sunnee Plaza. The danseurs seem happy to accommodate most tastes of the clients. One must visit the upper lounge for intimate conversing. Of course, each danseur has limits on what they will or will not do. If they know a client is a good tipper they will seek you out. In the lower lounge the danseurs individually perform on small tables in front of the clients as they rotate around the room after each song. Their costumes are very provocative. Amusez-vous bien!

There are other bars but they come and go, same-same as their staff.

Francois

I went to HappyBar in the rain not sure if it was rainy season, but was looking for a dry space.. I am shy, but went upstairs. Had a good time.
Next time I went in just for a drink, my friend introduced me to boys as "good farang"
I did not throw money around as that is not me, but i always reward boys who are friendly
Several nights later, after some very boring shows I returned
I Was surprised the boys were not pushy , remembered me and very accepting of my exploring
Bought a bottle of thai whisky, 750 baht .Several boys danced with me and encouraged me to be "friendly"
My boi that I offed introduced me to two bois , one not have many off and new boy
He said you good for them
being unselfish seemed strange to me yet it also seemed so thai
Went back again before I left and bought several bottles thai whisky and had a lot of fun
Nice to be considered as good farang.
It is not cheaper yet the acceptance of the boys of a BFOC was pleasant. I will go back
I enjoyed the boys my friend recommended

April 3rd, 2008, 19:52
There are plenty of swallowers. If they refuse, you probably haven't washed your dick first.I can see that's a reason to refuse oral sex completely, but cumming only?

April 5th, 2008, 11:57
chablis = swallow

cabernet sauvignon = spit

francois
April 6th, 2008, 01:01
chablis = swallow

cabernet sauvignon = spit

My suggestion;

spit = Gallo Hearty Burgundy

swallow = Dom Perignon Champange (depends on the vintage)