PDA

View Full Version : 30 Meters to MataHari..For Rent

April 1st, 2008, 11:21
Location, location and location!!!!!!! One minute walk to Baht bus, store, laundry and restraunts. Two apartments available begining June 1. One two bedroom unit, and one one bedroom unit. Fully furnished with secure motorbike parking, and the rent includes cable and wireless Internet. These are all newly remodeled units. Rents are between 20,000 and 30,000 baht monthly. I am seeking long stay or resident expats. Hurry these units will not last long!!! Units are are between 100 and 120 sq meters.

Contact Tom at Ovrhr@aol.com

April 2nd, 2008, 22:17
I went to see these units. I was impressed with both the size and the furniture in the units. They are truly spacious and each has a large balcony. They reminded me of South Beach, Florida style. Great breeze on each floor since they are on the top of the hill of Teppasit (sp) Road and each takes up the entire floor.

April 3rd, 2008, 17:20
Thanks for the referal Sawatdee. One of the two bedrooms rented to a poster here on Sawatdee today. One one bedroom remains for 20,000 baht and an all new two bedroom pent house is still available for 30,000 baht. Great view of the mountains and downtown from the pent house.

Contact Tom at Ovrhr@AOL.com if you are interested...these won't last long.

April 16th, 2008, 10:31
bump

Brad the Impala
April 16th, 2008, 12:24
I am not a prospective renter, but an inquiring mind prompts the question:

If one apartment is 100 sq metres, presumably that is the one priced at 20,000 Baht, then the other apartment(albeit with two bedrooms) is 20% larger at 120 sq metres, but 50% more expensive. Why?

April 16th, 2008, 14:42
The pent house ( fourth floor) has an amazing view of the mountains and downtown lights at night. It is 100% new construction and will be very well finished when completed. It, also, has a covered patio with a view, lots of windows and a very high valted ceiling in the living area. Considering that Nirvana (30 Meters away) is renting units the same size with the same view for 60,000 to 80,000 baht per month I think 30,000 baht is quite fair.

The one bedroom is quite large, has new paint and very nice furniture, but is somewhat older and not as highly finished. It has no view, but it does have a very large patio area. Unfortunately I have not been able to post new pictures because I have been unable to up grade to Golden Member; PayPal doen't seem to be my pal and keeps telling me that my credit card number doesn't match my PayPal account...and I have no PayPal account.

Aunty
April 17th, 2008, 16:04
I am not a prospective renter, but an inquiring mind prompts the question:

If one apartment is 100 sq metres, presumably that is the one priced at 20,000 Baht, then the other apartment(albeit with two bedrooms) is 20% larger at 120 sq metres, but 50% more expensive. Why?

Presumably so half-wits like you can ask dumb questions.