PDA

View Full Version : Pattayahill Guesthouse

March 1st, 2006, 14:01
Hi all as anyone ever stayed at Pattayahill Guest house. Its on Dreadedned. It sounds good but how easy is it to get a motorbike taxi from there down the hill?

March 1st, 2006, 14:44
I often wondered about this place myself DonnyDarkbum.
I was gonna stay there and rang up the owner bloke from here in Sydney and told him i wanted to take a squiz at the place before getttin me daks off,but he reckons he couldnt understand what i was sayin over the telephone .Its seems quite good.You stay there DonnyDarkbum and tell us how it is.

March 1st, 2006, 15:05
The owner is a great guy from california ,his partner is also a nice guy ----but alas the accomadation is not up to a very high standard ,at least not in my view -,the rooms are very basic and drab, I feel over priced for what they are ,but the location can help justfie the price ,but there are some fab apartments to rent in that soi at reasonable prices,at day rates -weekly -or monthly ,;lets face it if you go on holiday you don't want to live in crap accomadation ,Give your self a bit of luxury !!! you desereve it ,

BUt on the plus side its in a very quiet area of Pattaya -away from the maddening crowds -and the busy main roads , it has some really nice top class restuarants in the sio , Try "Cabbages and Condoms" at end of the soi, its right on the beach and is just about the cleanest and romantic setting in the whole of PAttaya, you can take your guy there for those special look into the eyes and hold hands over the table meals ,

THe Soi its self [soi 4]-is wide and all the best beaches including the gay areas are easily accessable , Bit of a long walk but a healthy stride ,

mOtor cycle taxi are close at hand , and the baht buses run up and down to soi at regular intervals ,to and from the asia Hotel ,

actually there is a very good apartment block next door to pattaya hill guest house , called soi 4 House,its a really well maintained place beautiful fully furnished apartments-with fitted kitchens and all cooking needs catered for -shower room, massive living rooms with all mod cons including wide screen TVs and dvd player -seperate bedroom-and even dressing rooms -and at good rates -try contacting

soi4house@hotmail.com john and mint are the hosts -they are very gay friendly-enjoy your holiday , ask for his rates,

If its your first visit to Pattaya

be care full in pattaYA THERE ARE SOME awfull Filthy Gay OWNED SHIT HOLES ADVERTISED ,BUt I can't name them!!!!

AVIOD AT ALL COSTS STAYING IN SOI SUNNEE AREA, AS SOI SUNNEE IS THE ARSE HOLE OF PATTAYA , full of drunks drugs and paedophiles ,And chances of getting a knife in your back or a bottle smashed over your head and having your purse robbed are about the highest in Thailand ,------do you want to stay amongst that ??NAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, have respect for your self,

as your holiday would be just a stay in seedy danderous drug infested back streets,You will get the wrong impression of Pattaya , give your self a real treat , try e mailing the addy i gave

I have your best interestes in my mind ,

March 2nd, 2006, 04:42
:blackeye:

March 2nd, 2006, 17:08
"be care full in pattaYA THERE ARE SOME awfull Filthy Gay OWNED SHIT HOLES ADVERTISED ,BUt I can't name them!!!!"

Honey, what is the point of your comment? Are you scared of ruffling too many feathers - or does free speech on an internet board not exist?

Darl, we want all the details no holes barred, and, Hon, this includes - cumstained carpets, mouldy dildoes under the mattress, cockroach problems, pubic hairs in the plug holes, piss stains on the bathroom floor, squashed mozzzies on the walls, frayed sheets, skid marks on the bedspread etc. Please, Hon, inform us of the shitholes you have stayed in!

March 2nd, 2006, 20:42
I agree that if you have personal experience (positive or negative) that it would be immeasurably helpful if you would identify them.

The key is - you shouldn't simply say that Hotels X, Y and Z are gay-owned shitholes

That tends to raise hackles and is not constructive.

It is completely fair to say that hotel X was a lot of money for a small room, or that you found their staff to be rude or the condition unhygienic - and give details if possible.

It may be PollyAnnish of me - but I still believe that people who run a business want their customers to be pleased, to return and to ecourage their friends to give their business their custom as well. If they find that that their reputation is suffering due to some failing on their part - and they are made to understand via detail - perhaps the wise owners wll try to amend their business.

So, I do appreciate you being vague when you generalised about the shitholes - but would appreciate knowing where to avoid, and why, in terms that are not defamatory.

March 3rd, 2006, 00:16
On a trip last August I stayed in Howards in Sunee. It was fine, decently priced and well run...although the lady-boy staff could be a bit of a pain at times, Khun Punya (the boss) is a lovely man!

March 3rd, 2006, 03:27
Just for you new blokes/posters on here,SING has been thru that road of naming names which is ok if done correctly without malice.However personal attacks etc on things other than to do with the business are not wanted or appreciated.Its ok to be critical but dont personally attack someone over their dog,for example.
aaaaaaaaah Howards,yes the ladyboy your referring to im sure is the nice looking bitch .Dont worry i spanked her.

March 3rd, 2006, 04:39
Speaking of bitches, Honey, that bitch who advertised here to give away his dog for free, and then, Darl, conveniently lost it in a Sunee Soi, deserved the treatment he got.

I hope the dog comes back to bite his balls off in the next life.

Also of note, Hon, is that we have not had an update if the dog was found or adopted by someone, run over by a lorry, or used as a sex slave by a horny yaaba addicted ladyboy.

No doubt this careless person is hitting the bars in search of another "companion" - and no doubt another dog will be purchased in an attempt at a thinly veiled veneer of normality in a 'relationship'.

Therefore, if anyone, Darl, wants to play happy families, he should at least try and look after his pet, after his barboy moves on to greener farang pastures

March 3rd, 2006, 10:23
DELETED

March 3rd, 2006, 12:38
On a trip last August I stayed in Howards in Sunee. It was fine, decently priced and well run...although the lady-boy staff could be a bit of a pain at times, Khun Punya (the boss) is a lovely man!

On my very first trip to Thailand, the first place I stayed at was Howards. I must say I was delighted with the place (large room, comfy bed, good location and very cheap compared to other places) but for my first time in Thailand the staff were just way toooooo much for me. We are talking grabbing you as you enter or leave the building and asking to come to your room, calling your room and asking if you want company, knocking at your door at all hours and asking to come in and make you happy and if you just want to sit for a quiet drink you have no chance as a boy is on you in about three seconds .... actually, now that I have been in the land of smiles a few times now, it all sounds like fun!. :geek:

"aaaaaaaaah Howards,yes the ladyboy your referring to im sure is the nice looking bitch .Dont worry i spanked her" (quote: MrSydney). I just can't help it, but every post of your's I just love, call me crazy, but you never fail to make me smile or laugh out loud. Good'onya mate. :cheers:

March 3rd, 2006, 17:09
if you just want to sit for a quiet drink you have no chance as a boy is on you in about three seconds....

Just don't buy him a drink; he'll be gone in about three seconds--And you may never be bothered by another one. Word spreads fast. Better still: buy him one--And ask him to invite his friend--The one you really like--over.

I've stayed at two hotels in Sunnee, no problems. If 'Friends of Boyztown' Sunnee-smears keep people away; I suppose I should thank them--For keeping Sunnee prices down.

And I've stayed at many hotels, and have seen rooms at many others; in Pattaya--All room amenities being the same; the major difference between a 400 baht\night room and a 1,200 baht\night room...is 800 baht! :pottytrain2: Possibly (But not always.); a larger room\larger or nicer bathroom...and 'friends' expect, since you are rich; larger 'tips.'

PS: couldn't get the (above) link to work. maybe this one will: http://www.casabellapattaya.com/

March 3rd, 2006, 21:42
Paul2257 I think your being a bit hard on Johnny Botting,he is a good man.
I have met him and he s not a bad bloke,believe me and I wouldnt say it if it wasnt true.Johnny use to be a Police Officer .I think enough Paul,it does start to get boring for people to read after a while.
Getting back to the original thread.
Doesnt Pattayahill guesthouse have a website?

sing_lofty_sing
March 4th, 2006, 03:11
I do hope that when people say about sing they dont refer to me. This shortie guy has taken a lot of my handle and replaced lofty with shortie.
I have no problem with any people in Sunnee plaza. As for Pattayahill guest house, i found it a very nice place to stay

March 4th, 2006, 08:35
DELETED

March 4th, 2006, 15:47
...he has paid for it with a few punches on the noise....

"A punch in the, noise!"
I love it!...Even better than, 'a bust in the mouth!' It's so perfectly...descriptive! :cheers: :rolling:
May I use it, please, LMTU?

March 5th, 2006, 20:29
"be care full in pattaYA THERE ARE SOME awfull Filthy Gay OWNED SHIT HOLES ADVERTISED ,BUt I can't name them!!!!"

Honey, what is the point of your comment? Are you scared of ruffling too many feathers - or does free speech on an internet board not exist?

Darl, we want all the details no holes barred, and, Hon, this includes - cumstained carpets, mouldy dildoes under the mattress, cockroach problems, pubic hairs in the plug holes, piss stains on the bathroom floor, squashed mozzzies on the walls, frayed sheets, skid marks on the bedspread etc. Please, Hon, inform us of the shitholes you have stayed in!

Hi Paul
Have you seen the reaction i got when I named one of the shit holes in past postings, you arent allowed to ruffle feather's amongst the back slappers with out being threatened, you ever had a real knife in your back ,free speach doesnt exist in some sites you hit that nail firmly on the head , I would love to sit back and tell all and sundry the open reality of going in Pattaya-the criminals -the paedophiles -the pervs the drunks -the social secureity benefit cheats,-------Pattaya is a Magnet for the worlds riff raff and loser's

Paul ----Go there see it for your self, I would love to tell all -------but ask ELEPHANT SPIKE IF I CAN FIRST ,

March 6th, 2006, 18:54
[quote="sing_lofty_sing"]I do hope that when people say about sing they don't refer to me. This shortie guy has taken a lot of my handle and replaced lofty with shortie.
I have no problem with any people in Sunnee plaza. As for Pattayahill guest house, i found it a very nice place to stay

Dear Lofty you will of read what I =said in your IM Back Mail-I cannot see were I can be any form of embarrassment to you what so ever ,Do I tell any Lie's ?----if I am against paedophiles does that make me bad ? if i am against drug dealers does that make me bad?

ONLY in the eyes of the ones who practice these sordid

if you have no problem with the people in soi sunnee then great for you ?? you must have you personal reasons for visiting or defending that area and the type of people that frequent that place ,I will repeat just for you soi sunnee plaza has a world renown well earned reputation of being a favorite haunt of paedophiles ,and since you kindly added I am now informed that it a hot spot of drugs dealers,

with a recent high profile news making arrest of a Gay bar owner -who operated Time Bar -his activities were apparently known by all other bar owners but NONE would open there mouths or lift a finger or-wanted or even attempted to have him reported to the authorities,so it seems the peds and the drugs dealers live side by side and support each others actions ,what kind of a society is that to be living in,? any answers

is it a case of birds of the same feather,

And you say "I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE PEOPLE IN SUNNEE PLAZA-----------I wonder why not , has any one got the balls to stand up and tell my I am wrong , instead of being afraid to speak out ,

you seen all the receptions I have had from different poster's who are smug in their sad little comments, oh and I've had several E mails ,
one told me to keep up against the peds and don't ever back down-and that he thought it was time some one called those guys for what they stand for, and that he was grateful to see what I say -because its the truth ,

I was even accused of giving directions to peds -when I was commenting on certain areas that they stalked ,this was used against me in a warning ,and this as some one commented several days ago is a free open forum ,?????????? the mind boggles ,

Lofty who ever you are-I get your drift -PS when did you stay at Pattaya hill guest house -did we meet ? I did not say it was a bad place ---I said it was a bit down market and rooms sparse , but when I go on holiday or what ever , I travel around the world I want the best ,

I don't pay large air fares to stay in rundown places ,-it like the guys who come to Pattaya to get drunk every day ------they may as well stay at home and get drunk because most of them dint know where that are half the time , This is exactly why Thailand is turning the screws to get all the riff Raff out for good ,

March 6th, 2006, 19:22
Yeah, yeah fuck you darl. If you are going to post here then why not try to be informative, or at least get your facts right.

As far as sing goes, we all know which establishment he is referring to. There is apparently an old wound between him and a business owner in Sunee that goes back some time. Vendetta's are not a good way to judge a business. And if something is said out of spite only, it's worth taking with a pinch of salt.

Any negative comments should be backed up with facts, and always remember there are some people out there who wish to create problems for some business people for whatever reason. M replied to the initial post and I am sure we are able to make our own minds up about things.

Dear MR Botting I have only just read your remarks about SING -do you mean Lofty -or ME Shorty,[I assume its ME you refere to

There is and has never been any feud between myself and any Bar owner ???????? its only a few weeks since my friend did get dog farces on his feet in that particular cafe bar, if that's what you are referring to -I have spoken with that cafe bar owner several times -and never had any feud as you say ,either he has told you a porky pie -or you made it up , because how on earth can you or he know who i am ?
if he is in feuds with people that his problem but nothing to do with me ,so don't pull that stupid trick, may be you can use your police skills to prize him open,

---or are your knickers in a twist---------as for MRS Sydney -----I see you are still laying down your personal forum rules about what you want to read and not want to read rules,-get a real life

-----so normal establishments are fair game eh but your mates are not,-remember this forum is read world wide

basically you are saying that bar owners can advertise on YOUR site -but cannot be criticized or complained about for filth or called by name ?? sounds very odd rules you make up----------so if the person were to change the name of his bar to say -----"the dirty Cafe"----------its acceptable to mention experiences in "The Dirty Cafe" -because it doesn't carry the owners name ,?

so we cam mention-----KFC as KFC--------BOYS BOYS BOYS as BOY BOYS BOYS-------------------But we cannot call your mates cafes name by ITS NAME ,

do you get my drift Mrs SYDNEY May be he shouldn't call his cafe bar by his own surname , just call it "THE DIRTY CAFE"-that's really suitable -------

March 7th, 2006, 12:05
DELETED

March 7th, 2006, 12:34
:drunken:

Monty-old
March 7th, 2006, 20:59
Sing lofty Sing,( IAN) you could not be or have anything to do with Sing Shorty Sing. As you are a gentleman and only have good intenions. I Know.
Sing Shorty Sing (Mr T.H. ) He has never had anything good to say about anyone in Sunee Plaza , Unless he is brown noseing them, He is a very sad person . that lives in his own world.

He has to get on with his life, as it is . Not come to Pattaya once in a while & pick all the faults,no where is perpect but the expats and most visitors find it close, wharts & all.
Sing Shorty Sing, Please try to change, I Know you & know you can be a nice person, you have nothing to prove to anyone, you claim to be a self made man, how about starting act like one.
With Repect.
Monty
P.S. If by some chance Sing Shorty Sing Is not Mr H. i am very sorry,but you also have to get a life.

March 8th, 2006, 01:02
I am quite shocked at the remarks made by sing short thingi... I have been to Sunnee Plaza perhaps 100 times and NEVER seen a single incident so described. What rubbish. Ban him for there is a difference between free speech and diatribal lies.