PDA

View Full Version : Brothers!

March 31st, 2008, 20:47
Is there any interest in this topic? -- not just brothers, but having had sex with two (or even more) brothers. Not at the same time, I add. I think it is usually the older brother who gives it a try first, and thereby makes it "safe" for the younger brother.

Tales of such experiences in Thailand are common, while I think they would be viewed as "shocking" in Farangistan. ("Do you mean to say that you had Percival as your LOVER and then deceived him with his YOUNGER BROTHER??!!)

I was surprised recently to discover the same thing happening to me! A brief, passionate fling some years back developed into a good friendship, and then suddenly Younger Brother appeared. Younger Brother definitely knew the score, and immediately set about luring me into his arms -- I mean showing up for class in a tank-top and a pair of boxer shorts, all to emphasise an immaculate body.

It turned out that the two brothers were entirely different. The elder brother is a genuinely nice guy who is a strong support for his family, while younger brother seemed to be a bit of a gold-digger. Of course, if I had just run across the Burmese border and arrived without a penny in Thailand, I think I would be in serious need of money and support myself! :-)

March 31st, 2008, 21:07
Good topic, and one most of us pervs have probably drooled over at one time or another, whether we care to admit it or not.

It's things like this which epitomises Thai sexual culture for me. They just don't seem to give a flying hoot to things us Westerners would recoil in horror at. Personally, I've never been with two brothers, but I'd jump at the chance if the opportunity ever came my way. Better still, twins! Oh, imagine it..

I don't see any problem in it whatsoever, so long as all parties concerned were consenting and of legal age. It would make it even more exiting if the experience could be enjoyed by all at the same time, oh, especially twins, just think about it. The joy. The sheer, unadulterated, heavenly joy. :bounce:

March 31st, 2008, 21:34
As I wrote in the original post, "not at the same time."

My former boyfriend was, at one time, "involved" with a set of gay twins. It all got quite complicated, but I think he only had sex with one of them, and only wanted just that. A problem MIGHT have arisen if the other twin had deliberately impersonated the one my boyf liked! :-)

I think that having sex with a couple of dynamite twins makes a pretty hot gay fantasy. But, as you well know, fantasy and reality are two different islands! :-)

March 31st, 2008, 21:38
As I wrote in the original post, "not at the same time."How very dull. The fact that they were brothers is coincidental, then. They could have been friends, or cousins. Stickman recounts a similar story from one of his correspondents in this week's edition
That girls all pretend to be so called 'good' girls. I just tried again to make an effort with 2 girls, one studied in the US the other one comes from rich family. I did not push for sex, was dating them 10 times without not even kissing them and being completely polite. The results were one asked me to invest in her family business (that's when I discontinued the dating), the other one made promises she could not keep, like making appointments and cancelling them an hour in advance. Now the fun part is, that the friends they introduced me to asked for my number or got hold of my number. Both of them - they did not know each other! So I thought it's a trap and told them politely that it's better only to meet with their friend. It wasn't a trap what I found out later. They wanted to have sex with me behind their friends back. Anyway, I waited until I saw how things turned out with the girls I was 'polite dating' so when I realised that both were rotten, I had sex with their friends. AMAZING THAILAND. It's very common by the way, that BEST friends of your date ask for your number from your date. Learn what friendship means in Thailand. http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickMar ... ailand.htm (http://www.stickmanbangkok.com/StickMarkII/TheDangersOfDrugSmugglingInThailand.htm)

dave_tf-old
March 31st, 2008, 21:46
I've had any number of cheap stroke novel scenarios happen in Thailand, and this is one of them. The Perv appeal was a bit lessened in that I didn't know they were brothers until after the first encounter with the second brother. Like all good stuff, it happened without me trying to make it happen.

In my case, it was the younger who was the sweeter and the older who was the gold-digger. Both had Thai boyfriends, though, so I was spared falling in love. They both possessed the 'fun' gene, though, and even taken seperately were two of my favorites.

catawampuscat
March 31st, 2008, 23:45
'Young brother' is often not from the same father and mother as the 'older brother'. Sometimes half brother..
I know one ''younger brother'' who is the 'younger brother' of the boy's girlfriend and shares
no genetic material with his 'older brother.' He is more like a young brother-in-law..

I know one "young sister" of a Thai boy who turned out to be his girlfriend. He did seem very concerned
when she has a farang boyfriend.
If a boy calls you papa or paw, it is a honorific and not meant to be taken literally and many young brothers
are also honorific titles but of course, sometimes they are actual genetic brothers... :cat:

globalwanderer
March 31st, 2008, 23:51
Exactly.. I once sat down with Oot and a piece of paper and tried to get him to work out how he was related to each of his 'brother' and 'sisters'.. if at all. I gave up! Many were cousins and many were people he'd grown up with,. or become close to

April 1st, 2008, 00:51
Oh gawd. I'd almost forgotten that dreadful episode with the triplets Wilson, William and Wilfred. I'm still not convinced Wilfred is actually gay and didn't just join in for the sake of the family honor.

April 1st, 2008, 01:03
Oh gawd. I'd almost forgotten that dreadful episode with the triplets Wilson, William and Wilfred. I'm still not convinced Wilfred is actually gay and didn't just join in for the sake of the family honor.Yes, I did it with three Arab brothers once - Ab, Abdul and Abdullah

piston10
April 1st, 2008, 04:14
This topic has come up on SGT before. See http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 13806.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/a-cousin-brothers-t13806.html)
Yes, I'll admit it - i'm just bumping one of my greatest experiences in Thailand!

Bob
April 1st, 2008, 05:26
Is there any interest in this topic? -- not just brothers, but having had sex with two (or even more) brothers. Not at the same time, I add.

Hmmm.....nice fantasy. I was always a bit taken with the Chiangmai twin boys (a few years back, they worked out of the Cruise Bar in Chiangmai). When going back to my hotel one night, they both exited (having just serviced the same customer together) and then the two of them jumped on a big hog Harley Davidson with their Thai boyfriends (yep....two bigger thai guys with the two smaller twin boys sandwiched between) and drove off into the evening. Whenever they entered or left the bar, everyones' heads turned to check them out - they were quite the little attraction and made the most of it.

Other than chatting with them on occasion (hell, I even ran into them one evening on the walkway next to Dongtan Beach in Pattaya!), haven't seen them around for 3 years or more. First I heard they went to Bangkok and recently heard they aren't talking to each other any more. Oh well, twas a fleeting fantasy only for me.

Geezer
April 1st, 2008, 14:30
Years ago a set of twins worked briefly at Amigo Pub. Surprisingly they were even of legal age. I was eager to off them until I noticed that one was developing mammary glands -- a deal breaker for me.

I asked an owner of a gay hotel if he thought a very handsome maintenance boy might be up for a tryst. He replied that it was quite likely, as the ladтАЩs father who also worked at the hotel had offered a sandwich with his son. The owner said he declined.

April 1st, 2008, 15:34
'Young brother' is often not from the same father and mother as the 'older brother'. Sometimes half brother..
I know one ''younger brother'' who is the 'younger brother' of the boy's girlfriend and shares
no genetic material with his 'older brother.' He is more like a young brother-in-law..

I know one "young sister" of a Thai boy who turned out to be his girlfriend. He did seem very concerned
when she has a farang boyfriend.
If a boy calls you papa or paw, it is a honorific and not meant to be taken literally and many young brothers
are also honorific titles but of course, sometimes they are actual genetic brothers... :cat:
That is a very important thing to keep in mind about Thais and their language: "Phi" and "Nong" literally mean "older-" and "younger-brother," but like in other languages (such as Japanese) are used as pronouns or honorifics for older and younger males in general. And, since so many people translate from one language to another *literally* that sometimes gives the false impression that two people may be siblings. Listen to a Thai bar boy addressing an older colleague, and most likely he will address him as "Phi."

As an aside, this practice of addressing unknown people based on their age relative to the speaker explains the practice (which I noticed in Japan, but oddly not here -- maybe because it is so obivous here that I'm older?) of a stranger asking your age in the early stages of conversation. In the West it is uncommon, and perhaps impolite, to ask a newly met stranger his/her age, but in Japan they need to know so they know what level of formality/respect to use.

While Googling to look for the proper Western spelling of "phi," I found this concise explanation of family members: http://www.thaiworldview.com/family.htm

April 1st, 2008, 16:30
Yes, I had two brother playing together in bed. I actually recognized they were brothers because their wieners looked so similar. I asked why that was so, and then they told me they were real brothers. Kinky.

lonelywombat
April 1st, 2008, 16:50
Yes, I had two brother playing together in bed. I actually recognized they were brothers because their wieners looked so similar. I asked why that was so, and then they told me they were real brothers. Kinky.

I had a younger brother of a [old] krazy pub older boy, not knowing that he was the younger brother of a regular off. Every trip for many months the younger came to me as soon as I entered for action.My shock came as I found the younger had had ball bearings or similar inserted in the top of his cock and was proud of it.It was then he introduced me to his older brother. I had offed him before and we both knew it.It was no hassle but still a shock. I dropped both boys in shock.

My other brother situation was in Tangmo in Phuket at Tsumani time .I had met and offed the younger boy and had several repeats. His older brother [ married but in town for high season]had wanted him to return to the farm and I tried to persuade him to stay. I could not get a room so had to leave and come to Pattaya. I was shattered at Tsumanai and had to return to see if he had survived.

Interestingly neither boy was like his brother. Body, cock or attitude in bed.

Recognizing a cock like another boy[ as his brother] is stretching even my gullibility. I would not have recognized a brother by his cock