PDA

View Full Version : Did you know????????

March 30th, 2008, 17:47
That Re, Grand condo murder!
An armed unexploded unpinned hand grenade was also found in in that appartment!

Diablo x

March 30th, 2008, 22:28

Diablo x

Can I ask you, considering I can find no media outlet anywhere on the internet, that is carrying any news of your above claim, how, assuming that it is true of course, you were able to come about this information?

By the way, welcome to the forum Diablo.

George.

March 30th, 2008, 22:48
By the way, welcome to the forum Diablo.And don't forget to pay tribute to George's genius, will you?

March 30th, 2008, 23:17

Diablo x

Can I ask you, considering I can find no media outlet anywhere on the internet, that is carrying any news of your above claim, how, assuming that it is true of course, you were able to come about this information?

By the way, welcome to the forum Diablo.

George.

I have a"Devil" of a way to find out this kind of info and to be quite honest " I find you impertinent"
x

March 30th, 2008, 23:26
I have a devil of a way of finding out this type of info and find your question inpertanant George.I'm afraid Wilde George ("just call me Oscar") is a pretty impertinent fellow

March 30th, 2008, 23:35
By the way, welcome to the forum Diablo.And don't forget to pay tribute to George's genius, will you?

I am sure he will do Hommie and very soon, after all, it shouldn't take him more than a few days here to recognise it. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

G.

March 30th, 2008, 23:43
Many years ago in a land far far away there was a big teddy bear called George, I didnt like the name ! so renamed the Teddy bear Mohamed! and sold him on ebay for double the amount i payed for him!
The burning question is did i make " A prophet" !!!!!!

You are the Daddy x

March 30th, 2008, 23:49
By the way, welcome to the forum Diablo.And don't forget to pay tribute to George's genius, will you?I am sure he will do Hommie and very soon, after all, it shouldn't take him more than a few days here to recognise it. He's asked me to help organise the search party

March 31st, 2008, 00:12
By the way, welcome to the forum Diablo.And don't forget to pay tribute to George's genius, will you?I am sure he will do Hommie and very soon, after all, it shouldn't take him more than a few days here to recognise it. He's asked me to help organise the search party

Fuck Hommie, after I have finished posting, at least allow me time to get out of the room, before you in your eagerness to answer whatever it is that I have only just posted, come rushing straight back in.

This obsession that you have of me Hommie, is becoming quite ridiculous and should I would have thought; be something that must be very worrying to you. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

G.

Geezer
March 31st, 2008, 00:32
"I have a"Devil" of a way to find out this kind of info and to be quite honest " I find you impertinent" "

Welcome to "Ignore".

March 31st, 2008, 01:01
Fuck Hommie, after I have finished posting, at least allow me time to get out of the room, before you in your eagerness to answer whatever it is that I have only just posted, come rushing straight back in.Oscar Wilde could not have expressed it more eloquently

So what you're saying is that someone who follows everything you write closely is in need of psychiatric help. That's an interesting admission, Wilde George ("please call me Oscar") :idea:

March 31st, 2008, 01:19
Fuck Hommie, after I have finished posting, at least allow me time to get out of the room, before you in your eagerness to answer whatever it is that I have only just posted, come rushing straight back in.Oscar Wilde could not have expressed it more eloquently

So what you're saying is that someone who follows everything you write closely is in need of psychiatric help. That's an interesting admission, Wilde George ("please call me Oscar") :idea:

Not as interesting I would have thought, as to why you have this obsession of me.

March 31st, 2008, 01:20
Not as interesting I would have thought, as to why you have this obsession of me.I'm waiting for Raksiam to start a poll on it

March 31st, 2008, 01:20
May someone explain to me what mean the first message ?
I am sorry my english not good enough to understand !

March 31st, 2008, 01:25
Not as interesting I would have thought, as to why you have this obsession of me.I'm waiting for Raksiam to start a poll on it

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/slol.gif Good one that Hommie, I will give you that. It's good to see that in spite of everthing, you are still capable of coming out with a classic one liner.

March 31st, 2008, 01:33
... you are still capable of coming out with a classic one liner.And when will you be producing your very first one, Wilde George ("just call me Oscar")?