PDA

View Full Version : Birdcage rear of the year and membership cards.

March 30th, 2008, 16:10
Guys,

Thank you all of you who attended Rear of the Year.

Regardless of the silly comments of one, under several names, it went down very well according to my reports.

The evening was not at capacity, [ tell me a bar that is right now] It is a big bar to fill..

Mark was a star, again, doing a fantastic job of compere, according to people who were there, a customer comment was,"How can people criticize this bar or the boys,, have they been?

Another was, "They can say what they wish about him, he puts his heart and soul in"

I was in Bangkok on business, but members of this board and people outside have e mailed and PM'd myself.

Apparently, no comments on the NEW light and sound systems and Initial seems to be doing a good job in the toilet along with his partner Rentokil.

\Thanks also, to Pizza Pizza from The Avenue for providing free food for the evening for our customers.

We will advise and publish when we hand over to SOS Rice Appeal in the very near future everyone.

Thanks again and special thanks to Googie, [our main sponsor of the two top prizes, ]as well as Mike memories and Daniel Adams[ always coming forward with sponsorship] a personal friend and great guy!

Gents,

Those of you who have already purchased membership cards, the new ones have arrived , please call and collect them. They look good!

They are also valid at The Balcony in Bangkok, The Telephone Bar in Bangkok,La Villa Bali, Thepprasit Road, and I am presently negotiating deals for you with Travel agents, and Estate Agents as well as famous Pattaya Restaurants and security companies and house services for Ex Pats with reputable companies, long time established in Pattaya.

Also, Oogleman and quite a few others, who love the place, Guys, We will keep on trying our best and doing what we do!!!

We will try and succeed to get you value for money from this card, now and in the future!