View Full Version : Farang rear of the year and offing farang.

March 30th, 2008, 15:49
Guys,

I have been busy in Bangkok but what has just occurred is seeing as Raksiam and co want to slag off the boys in Rear of the Rear, Toilet boys and whatever else his petty brain seems to dream up, [ that doesn't cost any money, apart from Internet access, at which he must get his money's worth] I propose we do one for the Foreigners.

I will put up the prize money provided we get twenty brave self opinionated Foreigners to enter.

Furthermore, we will have no judges, I will contact every Thai I know in Pattaya, which is quite a lot, invite them around to my house, provide food, translate what everyone on here has said about them in derogatory fashion, and request them to POLL the result.

Only people who are prepared to either, A] give and post their photos and names or B] Turn up on the night and we will show our panel of Thai judges may enter.

Raksiam, you will be changing your name as quick as you do your avator, now please, be a good dog, and get a fucking life!!

MiniMee
March 30th, 2008, 16:16
Will you be showing off your buns too Kev?

March 30th, 2008, 16:18
Will you be showing off your buns too Kev?

Not on your nelly, I prefer a back stage seat for these events!

Dodger
March 30th, 2008, 16:19
Kevin,

Brilliant idea.

How about a farang fuck show...5555555555555555

March 30th, 2008, 16:38
What a GREAT idea, Kevin.

I think that you should have categories for all the fine Farang asses in Pattaya.

1) Fattest ass.
2) Ass with the greatest sag.
3) Hairiest ass.
4) Ass that produces the most pungent farts.
5) Ass most in need of a face life.

Just a couple of ideas...I'm sure that the guys here can think of many more catigories. I would be great if each contestant could win catigory and get first place ribbon.

There could even be a special catigory for the greatest ass...having nothing to do with the one between ones legs.....Raksiam would win without even entering the contest, and then perhaps he would go home and insert the ass on his shoulders into his ass between his legs. :drunken:

MiniMee
March 30th, 2008, 16:41
I like the subliminal choice of words "hefty chunk" and "boy flesh"

March 31st, 2008, 18:47
How much for a Kevin sandwich? Do i need to consult my bank manager?