PDA

View Full Version : no playing with cock??

latintopxxx
March 30th, 2008, 12:26
The answer below was from Dodger from a previous topic "what do Thai go go boys think about farangs", whilst I agree with just about all of his points below I don't really get the part about not playing with his cock; I assume he means it would be bad form to rip the boys togs off pace him on the coffee table and vigorously stimulate him until a happy ending.

All the boys I off, (and I do believe in paying the off fee, its a business not a charity) I like to sit them down, buy them a drink chat (if possible...limited english sometimes) and discretely "feel" the goods before I buy!!

And I mean discretely, I will often play with the boy for a while to his gauge mood/personality, how playful is he,etcetera, last thing I want to do is take a morose number home who will go through the motions mechanically; also gives the boy a chance to decline if he feels the chemistry is not right (smell like a pig!!), even though I'm paying and do expect to be pleasured it is up to the boy to agree...can't exactly hog tie the fellow and drag him out kicking and screaming...much as I would like to!!

Don't get this rules/decorum thing, its OK for the boys to participate in the big cock show, wank in public and shoot (YUM!) and fuck in public..on your lap...but once they slip their togs on and jump back onto the stage they turn into shy blushing maidens...get real!!

Its not a dating agency, its a meat market, if you go there looking for a love or a life partner you need to rethink your strategy.

Boys are there seling their butts and I'm a willing buyer who likes to slide my hands down the front or rear and get a sample of whats in store for me.

If he doesn't like he he can push me away or leave...and I move onto a more agreeable service provider, all very practical!

THE ULTIMATE FARANG ASSHOLE

- Drags his date to a bar to sit and listen to himself talk for hours on end, while the boy sits there with an empty glass staring at the wall.
- Flags the boy off the stage and starts playing with his cock in front of everyone in the place.
- Offs #12 several times telling him how much he loves him - and then returns to the very same bar and offs #27.
- Offs the boy for an entire night expecting him to do cart wheels on the bed - and then tips him 300 baht.
- Acts like a total gentleman in the bar - and then attempts to shove frozen fruit up the boys ass back at the room.
- Looks like a pig - smells like a pig - and acts like a pig, and expects a beautiful young Thai boy to sleep with him - and enjoy it.
- Tells the boy he will send him money when he returns home to help him survive - and doesn't send him a penny.

April 2nd, 2008, 02:11
I bet the hookers love a sucker like you :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani:

April 7th, 2008, 11:43
THE ULTIMATE FARANG ASSHOLE - clean and tight with 6 pack around 23 yrs old!