View Full Version : Ignore feature also prevents pms !!

catawampuscat
March 26th, 2008, 18:02
Apparently, when we put someone on ignore, it also prevents the ignored poster from pming us..
Great idea :idea: and a simple solution for those who find others annoying including this humble poster.

I actually enjoy private messaging some of the posters on this forum and have made some
friends and warmed up some less than friendly inter-forum relationships.
I recall some rather vicious name calling involving the various names of the female genitals with bbb and should have just
ignored him.
It helps sometimes to see ones private side as well as the public image we put up on the worldwideweb. :cat:

March 26th, 2008, 18:18
Apparently, when we put someone on ignore, it also prevents the ignored poster from pming us..
Great idea :idea: and a simple solution for those who find others annoying including this humble poster.

I actually enjoy private messaging some of the posters on this forum and have made some
friends and warmed up some less than friendly inter-forum relationships.
I recall some rather vicious name calling involving the various names of the female genitals with bbb and should have just
ignored him.
It helps sometimes to see ones private side as well as the public image we put up on the worldwideweb. :cat:
Blocking PM's also prevents sincere communication from someone trying to explain an honest misunderstanding.

I guess this is the best I can do:
http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 14429.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/the-true-story-of-the-cat-vs-raksiam-sunnee-bar-story-t14429.html)

catawampuscat
March 29th, 2008, 23:39
This actually belongs in the Posting Guidelines and Discussion Forum.
There is a flaw in the Ignore feature. Ignore does prevent one for receiving personal messages but
does not prevent an ignored poster from sending karma, even when on ignore.

Unfortunately, this also permits a message to be sent with the 1 karma point and believe it or not,
it was signed luv, raksiam.
Talk about not knowing when you are unwanted! :cat:

March 29th, 2008, 23:42
Unfortunately, this also permits a message to be sent with the 1 karma point and believe it or not, it was signed luv, raksiam. raksiam has gone up a notch in my estimation

March 30th, 2008, 00:31
This actually belongs in the Posting Guidelines and Discussion Forum.
There is a flaw in the Ignore feature. Ignore does prevent one for receiving personal messages but
does not prevent an ignored poster from sending karma, even when on ignore.

Unfortunately, this also permits a message to be sent with the 1 karma point and believe it or not,
it was signed luv, raksiam.
Talk about not knowing when you are unwanted! :cat:
It wouldn't kill you to say Thank You.

elephantspike
March 30th, 2008, 07:32
Unfortunately, this also permits a message to be sent with the 1 karma point and believe it or not, it was signed luv, raksiam. raksiam has gone up a notch in my estimation

Wow, that was pretty slick, Raksiam, I hadn't thought of that, and I'm the one who assembled all the software here.

Also I approve of the new avatar. I love Janis!

March 30th, 2008, 09:51

Wow, that was pretty slick, Raksiam, I hadn't thought of that, and I'm the one who assembled all the software here.

Also I approve of the new avatar. I love Janis!

who is elephantspike i thought raksiam was the boss here

elephantspike
March 30th, 2008, 12:10
Thank You