PDA

View Full Version : Happy Boys and Allboys who owns and are they open

lonelywombat
March 26th, 2008, 06:53
I recommended Happy Boys, Allboys and Jungle Boys to a friend who arrives today

I seem to recall that the owner of Happy Boys now owns a new bar. Was he for a short time the owner of All Boys
Is Allboys open still and who is the owner now.

Any info about Happy Boys would be welcome. Has it changed, are the boys the same or all new. Does upstairs still operate similar to last year. And the outfits?

Last year someone posted photos which I would like to locate. I knew one boy in one of the photos.
The only memory I can salvage from that trip The first time I did not take a camera

March 26th, 2008, 07:09
Hi Wombat, first of all I can say categorically that the owner of Happy Boys was never the owner of All Boy. With regard to who owns it now, hopefully this will be made public in the not too distant future.

With regard to the photographs that you speak of, it may be possible that they were the ones posted by me. If they were, you can find them as well as others from the time I ran All Boy, here: www.all-boy.com (http://www.all-boy.com)

Hope the above information helps.

George.

March 28th, 2008, 13:47
Hi Wombat, first of all I can say categorically that the owner of Happy Boys was never the owner of All Boy. With regard to who owns it now, hopefully this will be made public in the not too distant future.

With regard to the photographs that you speak of, it may be possible that they were the ones posted by me. If they were, you can find them as well as others from the time I ran All Boy, here: www.all-boy.com (http://www.all-boy.com)

Hope the above information helps.

George.

George,
I'd heard All Boy was open with a new owner, then I heard it was closed. Would you tell me the actual current status of whether it is open or not? I was looking forward to going there in May. If it is indeed closed for a while, can you tell me where the boys in the top two pics on the All Boy web site are currently working?

April 22nd, 2008, 14:29
Where are these two bars located? Or is it one bar that has changed names?

April 22nd, 2008, 15:37
All boys in same soi as Thais for life bookshop near soi yensabai.

Happy boys few hundred metres up the road