PDA

View Full Version : Cafe Royal waiters??

brighton man
March 26th, 2008, 04:41
Does anyone know if the Cafe Royals waiters are available for short time .Some look very good .

March 26th, 2008, 04:55
Does anyone know if the Cafe Royals waiters are available for short time .Some look very good .

I would be very surprised if they were not and what's more, I am sure they would be delighted to receive the offer. Many of us regulars ex-pats do not off them, as most of us prefer younger guys; well at least younger than us anyway. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

Choc Dee brighton man and on a serious note, many of the Cafe Royal waiters are very nice guys.

George.

brighton man
March 26th, 2008, 04:59
thanks for that ,i particularly noticed one in long trousers in the coffee shop i think his name began with "0"

dab69
March 26th, 2008, 05:17
have been there for 10 years 2-3 weeks at a time- never heard of this.
one there is very expensive just as a friend, but I won't name him.

bigben
March 26th, 2008, 06:27
This off situation reminds me of an old joke...

A guy having a drink in a swank airport bar sees the sweetest / cutest waitress he has ever seen and calls her over to his table for a drink. He introduces himself and after a few minutes asks if she would spend the night with him for $5,000 dollars.

She agrees but tells him only one night.

He then asks her if she would come to his hotel room for a couple of hours after she finishes her shift and that he would pay her $40 dollars.

She abruply stands up from the table with her hands on her hips and squeels " $40 bucks??? What do you think I am?"

The Gentleman smiles and says "I know what you are dear, we are just haggling over the price."

OLD OLD I know...But I always laugh when I think about the boys/men in the bars.

lonelywombat
March 26th, 2008, 06:45
have been there for 10 years 2-3 weeks at a time- never heard of this.
one there is very expensive just as a friend, but I won't name him.

Several years ago there was one CR waiter asking and getting 3000baht. I thought he look great but not that great
I believe he was not allowed into CR rooms and went to Ambience for his visits

March 26th, 2008, 06:46
As of the last three weeks this past January the answer to your question is yes for most of the waiters present at that time both night and day staff. A little chit chat and a polite invite is all it took. Remember they make only about 5000 baht or so a month and whatever tips we leave.The problem is that in a very short time after the short time is over most if not all of the other waiters not only know so and so was offed by you but generally have a blow by blow (intended) script of what occured. It then becomes some of the other waiters while not outright asking hinting time and again, and again, and again, that they would like to be offed also. Cannot blame them as at a 1000 baht tip your off just gave them an extra weeks salary for three to four hours of their time. As for the waiter whose name begins witht he letter O and has two other letters in it he is sweet, very sweet but a total waste in bed.

dab69
March 26th, 2008, 07:25
wow had guessed that one couple threads earlier.
years ago I overheard an offer of 8000 bT
and the guy didn't flinch or even reply.
can't say who , but you could try guessing :)

March 26th, 2008, 07:27
As of the last three weeks this past January the answer to your question is yes for most of the waiters present at that time both night and day staff. A little chit chat and a polite invite is all it took. Remember they make only about 5000 baht or so a month and whatever tips we leave.The problem is that in a very short time after the short time is over most if not all of the other waiters not only know so and so was offed by you but generally have a blow by blow (intended) script of what occured. It then becomes some of the other waiters while not outright asking hinting time and again, and again, and again, that they would like to be offed also. Cannot blame them as at a 1000 baht tip your off just gave them an extra weeks salary for three to four hours of their time. As for the waiter whose name begins witht he letter O and has two other letters in it he is sweet, very sweet but a total waste in bed.

Hi,

Now let's see and score one for tact here whilst erring on the side of caution.

A three letter name starting with "O " wearing long trousers in the coffee shop??

Do you have a cryptic clue??

March 26th, 2008, 07:38
As for the waiter whose name begins witht he letter O and has two other letters in it he is sweet, very sweet but a total waste in bed.

As a new member here cha_one, I don't know know too much about you, so perhaps you can enlighten me as to whether or not you think I am wrong in believing your comments above to be pretty fucking shallow to say the least and very unfair, especially to the person in question.

With the information you have given in regard to his name, you may just as well named gone the whole way and named him. After all, for the regular ex-pats who know all of the staff at the Caf├й Royal, they wouldn't need the skills of Hercule Poirot to work out who is being discussed here, would they?

Another point I believe is more than valid to bring up in defense of the person in question is this. He may have been a total waste in bed as far as you were concerned, but that doesn't necessarily mean to say the same thing need apply to others that may go or have been to bed with him.

It's quite a coincidence actually, because he was only saying to me the other week, what a total waste in bed this farang called Cha_One was, that he had the misfortune to go to bed with. He said the only good thing about the experience if any, was the money he received afterward. Hope you get my point.

Personally I believe that showing such lack of respect to any Thai boy in the way you have done above, gets you exactly what you deserve in the long term. How would you feel if the Thai boys that you go with, publicly discussed your sexual prowess on messages board such as this one? A fair question I do believe, one you may consider giving a reply to.

George.

March 26th, 2008, 07:51
How would you feel if the Thai boys that you go with, publicly discussed your sexual prowess on messages board such as this one? A fair question I do believe, one you may consider giving a reply to.Surely he addressed that question already, by noting that if you off one of them, all the others will have a blow-by-blow description within 24 hours - a fairly common practice, in my experience

March 26th, 2008, 08:12
How would you feel if the Thai boys that you go with, publicly discussed your sexual prowess on messages board such as this one? A fair question I do believe, one you may consider giving a reply to.Surely he addressed that question already, by noting that if you off one of them, all the others will have a blow-by-blow description within 24 hours - a fairly common practice, in my experience

That may well be the case in Bangkok Homi, I honestly do not know. However, from my experience of Pattaya working boys, I have rarely if ever heard of them discussing what goes on between themselves and any clients they have been with. The exception of course, being when they may possibly warn each other about someone they believe for whatever reason to be a particularly bad farang.

So with that said you bald headed old cunt, in future don't concern yourself with that of which you know nothing about, such as what takes place down here in Pattaya, and stick to reporting what you do know that takes place in Bangkok.

Oh yes, and please don't come back with my belief that you can't know what takes place somewhere if you haven't been there. It's old and it's boring. Stick with the new scriptwriters you are using, they are doing a very good job in my opinion. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

George.

March 26th, 2008, 10:04
I cannot imagine that the situation in Pattaya is somehow different from Bangkok. From what I've heard from bar boys whom I've gotten to know fairly well, boys do share with their friends (who may then tell some other friends, and so it spreads) blow-by-blow accounts and tip quantum only if the experience with the customer was bad. It's a way of warning their friends not to go with that customer. If a boy had a good experience or generous tip, he would tend to keep it to himself, so that he faces less competition should that customer come by again. These boys are smart - they know how to look for their own interest, while at the same time, are helpful to their friends with regard to bad customers.

In other words, if you find that everybody in the bar has been informed about you and your last visit 3 nights before, then you know that you weren't thought of as a "good" customer.

TrongpaiExpat
March 26th, 2008, 12:00
I don't know that there is a significant difference between Bangkok boys and Pattaya boys or Phuket, Chiang Mai etc. Years ago there did seem to be some distinctions but now they all seem pretty homogenized.

The customer base is more distinctive. In Bangkok, they're younger, some employed, visiting business men, more Asian, local hi-so Thai, some closeted and married, and big spenders. Pattaya is older, retired expats and faragns on holiday, a lot of them. Phuket mostly farangs on holiday but more Asian visitors and bigger spenders.

March 26th, 2008, 12:16
I don't know that there is a significant difference between Bangkok boys and Pattaya boys or Phuket, Chiang Mai etc. Years ago there did seem to be some distinctions but now they all seem pretty homogenized.

The customer base is more distinctive. In Bangkok, they're younger, some employed, visiting business men, more Asian, local hi-so Thai, some closeted and married, and big spenders. Pattaya is older, retired expats and faragns on holiday, a lot of them. Phuket mostly farangs on holiday but more Asian visitors and bigger spenders.

Bangkok In the twilght area, they tend to feel they can be as pushy as they like, usually very business orientated and charge more for less and quicker than other towns and cities. The back street bars now offer better value for money and offs,[ Solid, Nature Boys etc] as Soi Twilight is getting a bit silly on pricing.

Pattaya Going rate seems to be a bit less than Bangkok and usually many of them are chasing multiple offs and the sting in the tail comes at the end, when they have known your habits and determined how much they can likely extract.

They can also be lazier than Chiang Mai and Bangkok, and a lot of time, expect something for nothing. Their speciality is moving your time clock to fit theirs, in which case, if you are not careful, time has whizzed by and the holiday is over, and you think you are only on Day three!!

Chiang Mai They tend to be a tad younger, less selfish and gentler by and large, quite a lot can be students and usually do not get any form of salaries from the bars, I found

Phuket Falls somewhere between Bangkok and Pattaya, a mixed bag really. Again, many of them are not on any form of salary.

Kalasin Fabulous, inexpensive not demanding, but slow paced, Lazy but good fum in a laid back environment.

Koh Samui I found itr better to take someone with me, it may have changed since I was last there.

Others may differ as these are my findings

March 26th, 2008, 12:55
Gentlemen,
In order to avoid the possibility of a mad stampede in the Cafe Royale Piano Bar this evening, may I categorically state that I myself am not available to be offed.

Sorry for any disappointment.

Mick (Le Cafe Royale).

March 26th, 2008, 13:00
Gentlemen,
In order to avoid the possibility of a mad stampede in the Cafe Royale Piano Bar this evening, may I categorically state that I myself am not available to be offed.

Mick (Le Cafe Royale).

That's a shame Mick,

I had a loose twent baht and didn't know what to do with it!

March 26th, 2008, 13:36
Kevin,
You are always are paying too much!

Joking Mick, you are worth every baht!

March 26th, 2008, 14:02
Kevin,
You are always are paying too much!

Joking Mick, you are worth every baht!

What, all 20 of them? He must be good. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/biglaugh.gif

George.

March 26th, 2008, 14:05
Gentlemen,

Mick (Le Cafe Royale).

That's not what you told me last night in bed AND you wanted your taxi fare home this morning :drunken:

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 26th, 2008, 14:38
I'm available for 20 baht.

bing
March 26th, 2008, 14:49
In your post you mentioned the time clock, and the Thai guys will make you think your two or three week vacation lasted only 3 days. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but that is exactly how I feel almost every time I come to Pattaya. I seem to slip into a routine, of beach and night life. Usually, as I am about to stuff my clothes in my suitcase for the return, it crosses my mind, how could the whole vacation be finished already. I'm just getting into having a great time.

March 26th, 2008, 16:41
Lunch Time,

Put your twenty back in the safe. Nobody's selling.

March 26th, 2008, 19:12
In your post you mentioned the time clock, and the Thai guys will make you think your two or three week vacation lasted only 3 days. I'm not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but that is exactly how I feel almost every time I come to Pattaya. I seem to slip into a routine, of beach and night life. Usually, as I am about to stuff my clothes in my suitcase for the return, it crosses my mind, how could the whole vacation be finished already. I'm just getting into having a great time.

Bing,

I speak from experience, been there, see it, done it!

All a blur except the empty wallet!

bing
March 26th, 2008, 22:46
Hmmm, Ah, I would thing the wallet has a dent in it after a couple of weeks, not tapped out. Most of the guys have been around the block once or twice, and do like to be in charge of where the pennies go. I would think most visitors can afford a life style for a couple of weeks that does not break the bank...

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 26th, 2008, 23:02
"Put your twenty back in the safe. Nobody's selling."

I am..20 baht and a couple of drinks and I'm yours. Bring your own paper bag.

March 26th, 2008, 23:12
Bring your own paper bag.That's to put the head in?

March 27th, 2008, 00:30
Is the pope catholic!! Ever thought of asking?

dave_tf-old
March 27th, 2008, 00:52
Kalasin?

No...I'm not looking for cheaper boys, but I've seen that in KQ's location box and now mentioned in this thread. I've never heard of it. Should it remain a guarded secret? That's fine if it is, but I'm curious to know more now.

OK...Googled and found it. A province in Issan, looks like beyond Kohn Kaen. Not reachable by air directly. Not exactly a major tourist area, I'm sure, but sounds like a nice place for a more rustic and bucolic holiday. I'm guessing KQ's 'bar experience' there was more Thai-style than farang style, as not even Khon Kaen had an openly visible host bar when I have been there...at least not one my friend would tell me about...and I've never seen one mentioned here.

Curiosity partly quenched, at any rate.

March 27th, 2008, 05:42
Kalasin?

No...I'm not looking for cheaper boys, but I've seen that in KQ's location box and now mentioned in this thread. I've never heard of it. Should it remain a guarded secret? That's fine if it is, but I'm curious to know more now.

OK...Googled and found it. A province in Issan, looks like beyond Kohn Kaen. Not reachable by air directly. Not exactly a major tourist area, I'm sure, but sounds like a nice place for a more rustic and bucolic holiday. I'm guessing KQ's 'bar experience' there was more Thai-style than farang style, as not even Khon Kaen had an openly visible host bar when I have been there...at least not one my friend would tell me about...and I've never seen one mentioned here.

Curiosity partly quenched, at any rate.

dave-_tf

I live there when I can.

We have quite a nice place there now after a few years work!

It is Tam's birthplace and he loves it, so do I actually.

dab69
March 27th, 2008, 05:43
made friends with one unnamed waiter from LCR years ago.
was getting a little crazy with tip money and gave him a big tip, since he had
driven me around abit. okay it was way too much.

next year I *happenned* to arrive on his birthday.
he and his friends drank ~4000bT @ Hollywood before I escaped, paying the bill up to then and leaving early.

the next year he wanted a bigger TV like LCR had by the expresso machine in the little dining middle room
(birthday present)

the year after I was awoken @ 2:00 am with an emergency with a relative
that could not walk very good- need money for emergency trip to bkk.

one of the above years I was also asked to help with rent money -$50- up to me.

needless to say I am fast becoming more distant friend, opting to (*sob*)
stay HOME this year.

March 27th, 2008, 05:46

he and his friends drank ~4000bT @ Hollywood before I escaped, paying the bill up to then and leaving early.

the next year he wanted a bigger TV like LCR had by the expresso machine in the little dining middle room
(birthday present)

stay HOME this year.

Fair's fair,

They do this game in every bar and restaurant that they can get away with it.

That applies to all the boys, in all the bars.

dab69
March 27th, 2008, 07:44
Fair?

begging until customers are driven away?

Brad the Impala
March 27th, 2008, 07:56

(birthday present)

stay HOME this year.

Fair's fair,

Bollocks. Jaundiced view. Excessive and insulting generalisation. Most yes......all no!

March 27th, 2008, 11:08

(birthday present)

stay HOME this year.

Fair's fair,

Bollocks. Jaundiced view. Excessive and insulting generalisation. Most yes......all no!

Dear Brad,

As you say most yes,!
"
Also states"that they can get away with it" up to you, I thought it was very near the mark and definitely, if it was aimed at me, "not jaundiced!"

I quite admire their entrepreneurial skills at times.

dab69,

I was not saying it was fair or that I agreed with it, I was pointing out this problem was not unique to those premises, hence the terminology.

brighton man
March 27th, 2008, 18:26
Does anyone else know of this waiter. I cannot accept that someone so cute is a waste of time in bed as quoted? anybody can help i dont want to embarras myself next trip .

lonelywombat
March 27th, 2008, 18:41
Does anyone else know of this waiter. I cannot accept that someone so cute is a waste of time in bed as quoted? anybody can help i dont want to embarras myself next trip .

Why all this excitement over one boy[man] that might not be of interest to you when you arrive. It is the same story bar after bar after bar. Your idea of cute rarely matches up with other peoples.

look for someone that turns YOU on, not someone that has turned others on in the past

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 27th, 2008, 21:08
Bring your own paper bag.That's to put the head in?

correct..but I suggest bringing a sick bag as well.

March 30th, 2008, 23:46
... whether or not you think I am wrong in believing your comments above to be pretty fucking shallow to say the leastOscar Wilde himself could not have put it more eloquently

March 31st, 2008, 00:28
... whether or not you think I am wrong in believing your comments above to be pretty fucking shallow to say the leastOscar Wilde himself could not have put it more eloquently

Hommie enough is enough. It really is time for you to seek help with this obsession that you have of me. Whilst I am flattered that the majority of your time here is spent posting about me, it really isn't healthy for you to be doing this, as I am sure others here would agree. Please get help now.

G.

danny99
April 1st, 2008, 14:16

On one visit a few years back, whilst sitting at the pavement cafe, I made an appreciative comment about one waiter [his nice round set of oranges almost tantalisingly slippping out the legs of those tight white shorts. My friend smiled and said that he knew 7 different farangs who all honestly believed that they alone had put him through college. Married with 2 kids do not think he had even been to college, but what a sexy smile, and oh so friendly.

brighton man
April 2nd, 2008, 18:50
Can you remember if the one i was referring too cheers

April 5th, 2008, 12:03

Hommie enough is enough. It really is time for you to seek help with this obsession that you have of me. Whilst I am flattered that the majority of your time here is spent posting about me, it really isn't healthy for you to be doing this, as I am sure others here would agree. Please get help now.

G.

Its your sexy shoulder lenght hair and flashing smile that attracts him - and the chance to get invited to one of your splendid house parties.

Play hard to get dear!