PDA

View Full Version : General to all

kjun12
March 24th, 2008, 10:50
It would be most helpful if when posting we would start our Subject with Bangkok, Pattaya Chiang Mai, etc. if the post is primarily about something in a patricular city. That way, those of us who are interested in one of the cities do not have to look at all postings.

TrongpaiExpat
March 24th, 2008, 12:10
Let me guess, your one of those guys that arrive at Suvarnabhumi and are met by a driver, quickly sequestered and carried off to Pattaya for the duration of your Holiday.

bedbugy1-old
March 24th, 2008, 13:04
songkhla

it's hot and sunny

March 24th, 2008, 14:15
MELBOURNE
its warm and fuc###g dead boring :albino:

TrongpaiExpat
March 24th, 2008, 14:34
Bangkok: Warm and hazy with a hint of auto exhaust and street cooking smoke.

Ahh, I love the smell of diesel fumes in the morn-in

catawampuscat
March 24th, 2008, 15:58
Gay Ting & Tong has its forums divided into one one for Bangkok, one for Pattaya, one for the rest of Thailand.
The only problem is very few bother to post events in Pattaya in the Pattaya section etc. and the moderators
don't seem overly concerned to put the topics in the correct sections.

Suggest leaving well enough alone.. :cat:

kjun12
March 25th, 2008, 09:00
Let me guess, your one of those guys that arrive at Suvarnabhumi and are met by a driver, quickly sequestered and carried off to Pattaya for the duration of your Holiday.

Ah, Mr. E Dok Tong, you loose your bet. I wouldn't go to Pattaya on your ticket for a free ride. That is the place I'm trying to avoid. Most of the posts here seem to be about that place and do not hold any interest for me.

March 25th, 2008, 09:37
Uttaradit..... That's right!!!!!!!! Where????????????

Smiles
March 25th, 2008, 11:04
HUA HIN ... checking in.

" ... Suggest leaving well enough alone ... "

'Agreeing with Cat ... good grief.
Will wonders ....... never ceafe?'

Cheers ...

TrongpaiExpat
March 25th, 2008, 12:47

Ah, Mr. E Dok Tong, you loose your bet. I wouldn't go to Pattaya on your ticket for a free ride. That is the place I'm trying to avoid. Most of the posts here seem to be about that place and do not hold any interest for me.

OK, send me a PM when your in town (Bangkok that is) and I'll pay up. This is the best bet for forums that might have something other than Pattaya.

I'm fixin to go to This place tonight (http://www.bourbonstbkk.com/bourbon_st_overview.html) in your honor. It's really g-oood yez-erie