PDA

View Full Version : Is thaimalemassage.com being blocked from Thailand?

elephantspike
March 24th, 2008, 06:16
Remember them? It's a gay Thai language site that was on ezboard and then moved to it's own domain using phpbb forum software, which is what gave me the idea to do the same. The administrator, Jufetish has posted here before. Look at this link:

http://www.thaimalemassage.com/

What does that say? Is it the government blockage thing that was bothering us for a while blocking them from their Thailand based server?

Sen Yai
March 24th, 2008, 06:27
Spike, its a message from the 'TMM Team' saying they are putting all their energy into making a new home for the board and that it will be off-line for about a week. They apologise for inconvenience and ask us to come back later.

Jetsam
March 24th, 2008, 06:32
Spike, its a message from the 'TMM Team' saying they are putting all their energy into making a new home for the board and that it will be off-line for about a week. They apologise for inconvenience and ask us to come back later.

yeah whatever , it look very thai to me

elephantspike
March 24th, 2008, 06:51

Well that's good news then. Thanks Sen Yai!

llz
March 28th, 2008, 13:35
They are back again as of this night and the writer Toon 1981 has resumed his descriptions of his encounters with Saranrom boys ...

March 28th, 2008, 15:24
Well that's good news then. Thanks Sen Yai!
What's there of interest on that site to a non-Thai speaker (and reader)? I vaguely recall a few year ago (?) checking out the forum and it had some English posts with English replies, but I just took a look at the first six pages (300 threads) and found not a single item in English. What do you find understandable and/or interesting there, Spike?

elephantspike
March 28th, 2008, 22:34
There sometimes are some English posts. Mainly I just like to look in on what they are doing from a technical standpoint, as they are our link partners. Sometimes I exchange pms and emails with the administrator, mostly technical shop-talk, and I can't find his email address.

March 28th, 2008, 22:59
If you can read a bit of Thai, the forum can be amusing. If you can't then it would be of little or no interest.
Thanks. I thought perhaps I was missing some other feature or pages on the board.