PDA

View Full Version : Tonight Easter Sunday O"BRIENS grand opening 8pm

March 23rd, 2008, 11:38
It seems some venues get a 'Sticky" and some don't....why?? So I made my own as a reminder that the owner of Googie's is having a grand opening of his NEW restaurant and bar O'Brien's. The flyer says free food, entertainment, free wine. Begins at 8pm.

Located in Day-Night area just past Luxor across from the Flamingo Hotel.

Now how do I keep this at the top of the Board???? :)

Smiles
March 23rd, 2008, 11:46
:cheers: :cheers: Thank god!! Company!!!

March 23rd, 2008, 15:37
It seems some venues get a 'Sticky" and some don't....why?? So I made my own as a reminder that the owner of Googie's is having a grand opening of his NEW restaurant and bar O'Brien's. The flyer says free food, entertainment, free wine. Begins at 8pm.

Located in Day-Night area just past Luxor across from the Flamingo Hotel.

Now how do I keep this at the top of the Board???? :)

Only way to keep this at the top of the board is to keep adding posts.
However it won't be too much of a problem as the 'Free Food Brigade' or the Turtles' as they are called in Sunne will turn out for this.

jinks
March 23rd, 2008, 16:38
Only way to keep this at the top of the board is to keep adding posts.

OR the other ways are.....

1. Tell me in advance.
2. Have a website that send out publicity.
3. Get Raksiam to post a contentious thread about the bar.

March 23rd, 2008, 17:08
That was nice of you to make this a sticky.

Next time I admit to having a birthday, I will let you know in advance..... :drunken:

jinks
March 23rd, 2008, 17:31
the 'Free Food Brigade' or the Turtles' as they are called in Sunne will turn out for this.

At the Nightingale Club in Birmingham we used to call them Gannets

March 23rd, 2008, 17:47
I wish you every success Googie and hope you have a wonderful evening. I am disappointed to be out of town at the moment and unable to attend. However I assure you that I will be in for dinner on my return.

Choc Dee,

George.