PDA

View Full Version : What uniform is this?

March 22nd, 2008, 23:35
http://www.jinks.clara.net/forum/o7xNRY740023-02.jpg
{Face deleted he might not like to be seen here - jinks}

This guy is quite literally the most sexiest, beautiful, most gorgeous creature ever to have graced my eyes. I think I'm obsessed with him. Last night, we had a brief affair while I was asleep. He was married, but left his wife for me, and we eloped to a little village far away to set up a remote farm. Just the two of us. Unfortunately the affair was over when I woke up.

Do I know the guy? Nope. Never met him. He's just a friend of a friend on one of these social networking sites. I've only just plucked up the courage to ask him to be my 'friend' on the site, and he's just accepted. To me, this means we're now just one step away from exchanging rings and making beautiful promises to each other.

sigh

Oh yeah, the point of the post. Does anyone recognise the uniform? It doesn't look like a police uniform, but I could be mistaken. I'm guessing from the wings on his beautiful, utterly beautiful chest, that it might imply some kind of air force uniform?

God was most definitely in the most bestest of all moods the day he created this one. For sure.

Oh, and don't even fucking think about it. He's mine.

dave_tf-old
March 22nd, 2008, 23:47
Don't know the uniform, but by the power invested in me by self-delusion, I now pronounce you man and man. Go forth and be fruitful. I may kiss the bride.

francois
March 23rd, 2008, 00:28
You forgot to delete his name tag!

jinks
March 23rd, 2008, 01:20
You forgot to delete his name tag!

Thank you for pointing out my omission... - ) added

March 23rd, 2008, 01:37
{Face deleted he might not like to be seen here - jinks}

Point taken. You know how it is when your trying to book venue's, write out invitations and arrange the catering for the 'special day' that it completely slipped my mind that he might not like to be seen here. I guess we'll have to talk about that when he's replied to my first message. :bounce:

dave_tf-old
March 23rd, 2008, 04:21
To be honest, I don't know what you see in him. That has got to be the fakest smile I've ever seen!

Michael
March 23rd, 2008, 05:13
To be honest, I don't know what you see in him. That has got to be the fakest smile I've ever seen!

LOL :thumbup:

March 23rd, 2008, 05:58
Oh yeah, the point of the post. Does anyone recognise the uniform? It doesn't look like a police uniform, but I could be mistaken. I'm guessing from the wings on his beautiful, utterly beautiful chest, that it might imply some kind of air force uniform?

This is a Thai Army uniform. The badges on the collar, the crossed rifles, means that he is in an infantry regiment. The wings are parachute wings and show that he has successfully completed a Thai Army parachute course. He may or may not currentlly be serving in an airborne unit; the wings stay with the soldier throughout his career no matter where he serves.
Thai medal ribbons follow the same system as the US Army so they could be for service in a military campaign (eg. East Timor) service in a certain area (eg. South of Thailand) long service (5/10/15 years service) passing a course (eg. 1st Aid) or serving at the anniversary of a significant date (eg King's Jubilee)

March 23rd, 2008, 06:07

This is a Thai Army uniform. The badges on the collar, the crossed rifles, means that he is in an infantry regiment. The wings are parachute wings and show that he has successfully completed a Thai Army parachute course. He may or may not currentlly be serving in an airborne unit; the wings stay with the soldier throughout his career no matter where he serves.
Thai medal ribbons follow the same system as the US Army so they could be for service in a military campaign (eg. East Timor) service in a certain area (eg. South of Thailand) long service (5/10/15 years service) passing a course (eg. 1st Aid) or serving at the anniversary of a significant date (eg King's Jubilee)

Thanks for that. Very informative. Just out of curiosity, is there any reason how come you know so much about Thai military uniforms?

bigben
March 23rd, 2008, 10:48
I believe he explained it ..... "Thai medal ribbons follow the same system as the US Army"

But it looks like he could use a shave and haircut.

lonelywombat
March 23rd, 2008, 18:18
"Thanks for that. Very informative. Just out of curiosity, is there any reason how come you know so much about Thai military uniforms?"

No doubt he has much experience under the military :bom:

A Friend used to go to Sattahip to pick up sailors after stand down about 1600 There were several bars where sailors would walk past and if you had a pack of cigarettes they would stop and chat. And so on.

I have asked before and never had an answer. My very old friend [over 80] still insists it was the best place in LOS.

I luv sailor boys. hehehehe

March 24th, 2008, 12:50
Could you tell where the bar is? Sounds like a fun place to go.

catawampuscat
March 24th, 2008, 16:01
And I thought this was going to be about Uniform Bar in Sunee Plaza, Pattaya.
:cat:

March 24th, 2008, 17:02
"Thanks for that. Very informative. Just out of curiosity, is there any reason how come you know so much about Thai military uniforms?"

No doubt he has much experience under the military :bom:

A Friend used to go to Sattahip to pick up sailors after stand down about 1600 There were several bars where sailors would walk past and if you had a pack of cigarettes they would stop and chat. And so on.

I have asked before and never had an answer. My very old friend [over 80] still insists it was the best place in LOS.

I luv sailor boys. hehehehe

Here is a link to a straight forum you will need to join to see pics
http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Sa ... 1054&st=15 (http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/Sattahip-t6781.html&pid=181054&st=15)

There is an armed forces website which lists these 3 bars in Sattahip
Darling Bar,Kings Room and Latin Quarter

and a lot more around the country