PDA

View Full Version : Now is the time to propose to HOMINTERN !

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 21st, 2008, 12:18
My spies tell me that the bald, fat old cunt hails from Melbourne and reading a gay Aussie website this comes up :

Superannuation Minister Nick Sherry has offered the firmest hint yet that the Rudd GovernmentтАЩs equality reforms will be passed this year тАУ and an announcement will be made soon.
Opposition Leader Brendan Nelson also volunteered his commitment to do everything he can to remove financial inequality to same-sex couples.
тАЬThere will be no attempt to go slow on this issue. I believe I can confidently say that тАУ best efforts тАУ it will be delivered,тАЭ Sherry told the Senate on Monday.
тАЬI would be absolutely taken aback if this matter was not resolved legislatively by the end of this calendar year.тАЭ
It was the first public support from a Rudd Minister to the 58 тАЩ08 timeframe.

http://www.ssonet.com.au/display.asp?ArticleID=8050

so there you are-your way of getting that precious passport to Australia..marry Homintern (or any of the Aussies who fequent Pattaya)...you may be required to do some fairly unspeakable sexual practices but you could put a bag over his head and you will probably be required to live in Bangkok as he regards Pattaya as a den of vice and sin. No problem..just invent a sick granny or papa with a buffalo you must visit regularly..go for it I say.

March 21st, 2008, 19:45
All the mem'sahibs believe they have an inalienable right to be first in the queue if I ever decide to "marry" and migrate to Melbourne. Since each of those events is equally improbable, honourable members can put away any queue-jumping thoughts and get back to sipping their madeira-and-bile cocktails. Besides as I've said before, one of my passports (the only Southern Hemisphere one) is from New Zealand, conferred on me by a grateful Australian government for services rendered (and therefore undoubtedly but untraceably false). As I recall it doesn't give me any entitlement to live permanently in Australia. One thing the Australian press doesn't mention (but which I fear the sleazy UK Murdoch tabloids would drag up ad nauseam) - Brendan Nelson's brother is gay

As Dame Edna Everage (the close and personal friend to both Lunchtime and me) has remarked, "Melbourne's so central; you can just hop on a plane and within 24 hours you can be somewhere really interesting"

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 21st, 2008, 21:21
yes-Mr Nelson's brother was gay and a regular visitor to Pattaya but sadly has passed on to another level of existence.

So it's a New Zealand passport you have ?..fascinating !!..I don't think a Thai boy will really mind as it's only a short hop over to Australia from there.

I had an Aunt who lived in NZ ( married an old queen co-incidently) and I took her to visit Sydney...frightful snob she was. We drove around and eventually hit Bondi Beach and I said .."oh lot's of New Zealanders come and live here now"..and she replied.."oh back home we seem to have so many of those Maoris coming to live in New Zealand now".

Mad as an old shoe box of course..my mother's sister which probably explains it.

March 21st, 2008, 21:29
yes-Mr Nelson's brother was gay and a regular visitor to Pattaya but sadly has passed on to another level of existence. You mean he's dead? That's no level of existence at all :bounce:

Mad as an old shoe box of course..my mother's sister which probably explains it.I know what you mean. My half-sister is Aunty's mother and they're all completely loopy