PDA

View Full Version : Reports of expats clubs meetings

andrewcraig
March 21st, 2008, 07:28
Last year there were separate reports from the two expats club meetings ,one saturday and the other sunday.

I have been searching all the forums and cannot locate them. All I can think of is they might have been part of the old gaypattayan weekly report . They were extremely interesting and surely there are members of the forum that attend one or both of these meetings. I went to a number of their social functions including a very pleasant chartered boat trip and would certainly be interested in keeping informed. Perhaps a link to their minutes if it is too much an effort to write a report

I had intended to ask if they offered a non resident [reduced] membership fee, to regular visitors.

My apologies for jumping to a WRONG CONCLUSION

March 21st, 2008, 09:02
DELETED

catawampuscat
March 21st, 2008, 10:28
edited as earlier misprint was corrected..

Up2U
March 21st, 2008, 11:33
..... Perhaps a link to their minutes if it is too much an effort to write a report

I had intended to ask if they offered a non resident [reduced] membership fee, to regular visitors.

I believe a membership card is only 300 baht.

http://pattayacityexpatsclub.com/

March 21st, 2008, 13:56
The Pattaya City Expats Club meets on Sunday at Henry J. Beans (Near the North end of Pattaya Beach Road). At 9:30am, a buffet breakfast (American and/or Thai) or just toast and coffee are available and the meeting starts at 10:30am and usually concludes a little after noon. They still arrange for various trips and activities and have several "special interest" groups that get together - either weekly or monthly, e.g., golfing group, photography group, writers group, etc. They send out a weekly Newsletter by email - if at a meeting, you can "sign up" to get on the Newsletter's mailing list or you can request to be put on their mailing list by sending an email to info@pattayacityexpats club.com.