PDA

View Full Version : nite life in Jomtien

thrillbill
March 20th, 2008, 22:31
My Thai BF and I hit Boyztown for hanging out on a Saturday or Friday night when we don't go up to BKK to party... Does Jomtien have anything bars with good music to have a drink there? The only "gay bar" in Pattaya City (that isn't a go-go bar) is Panarama which (of course) doesn't compare to the bars on soi 4 in BKK.

francois
March 21st, 2008, 02:07
There are many gay bars in Sunnee Plaza that are not go-go bars. Have you been there?
Yes, there are gay bars in Jomtien like Bondi; but others may know more of the details.

March 21st, 2008, 03:26
Jomtien is a little "dead" at night time, some bar like two face close at 1-2 am but it's very(too) quiet !

andrewcraig
March 21st, 2008, 08:20
Jomtien is a little "dead" at night time, some bar like two face close at 1-2 am but it's very(too) quiet !

How about early evening Is Montys place still open and that rough bar next door. Cannot remember the name.
On the Poseiden side of Montys was a new bar being built when I was there last year. Has that opened and is it gay?

francois
March 21st, 2008, 15:45
Rock Hard is the rough bar next to Montys. It can be fun, but not for a quiet drink and some music as requested by ThrillBill.

March 21st, 2008, 17:27
Rock Hard is the rough bar next to Montys. It can be fun, but not for a quiet drink and some music as requested by ThrillBill.

For the record, Rock Hard is not next door to Monty's. Out of curiosity Francois, why do you refer to Rock Hard as the "rough bar"?

Choc Dee,

George.

March 21st, 2008, 17:54

What about OZZ bar in Jomtien. It has an outside terrace and is run by the wonderful former hosts of Bondi. (it is not Australian but Colin and Malcolm are from UK)
The boys are excellent too!

It is behind Mignon Restaurant - can be entered by the side of 7/11

ozzpattaya.com

March 21st, 2008, 20:11
The only "gay bar" in Pattaya City (that isn't a go-go bar) is Panarama which (of course) doesn't compare to the bars on soi 4 in BKK.You mean the bars in Pattaya are worse than Balcony? I didn't know that was possible :pukeright:

thrillbill
March 21st, 2008, 22:09
The only "gay bar" in Pattaya City (that isn't a go-go bar) is Panarama which (of course) doesn't compare to the bars on soi 4 in BKK.You mean the bars in Pattaya are worse than Balcony? I didn't know that was possible :pukeright:

--What's wrong with the set up at the Balcony? You can sit outside along soi4 at Telephone Bar or Balcony and people watch plus be waited on by some hot waiters. There is a more variety of eye candy along soi 4... I guess you can't take the competition there! :clown:

March 21st, 2008, 22:09

Does Twofaces have a website?

Nirvana
March 21st, 2008, 23:14
Then there is .."? mark " bar ..probably the busiest bar in bar Jomtien
and stays open very late ..

Jetsam
March 21st, 2008, 23:31
and stays open very late ..

been there 2 times , and still not understand why it's that populair , maybe because of the pool table

March 21st, 2008, 23:49
and stays open very late

been there 2 times , and still not understand why it's that populair.

I am very pleased to hear that Jetsam, it proves that there are at least some things in Pattaya, that still remain a well kept secret. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

Choc dee Jetsam,

George.

March 22nd, 2008, 00:00
You can sit outside along soi4 at Telephone Bar or Balcony and people watch plus be waited on by some hot waiters. There is a more variety of eye candy along soi 4And there's no equivalent in Pattaya? How sad

TrongpaiExpat
March 22nd, 2008, 02:09

Does Twofaces have a website?

The web site seems to be down but they are open, I just called them today for a booking.

www.twofacesthailand.com/rooms.htm (http://www.twofacesthailand.com/rooms.htm)

francois
March 22nd, 2008, 07:59

For the record, Rock Hard is not next door to Monty's. Out of curiosity Francois, why do you refer to Rock Hard as the "rough bar"?
George.

I was responding to Andrewcraig who mentioned a "rough" (his word not my word) bar next to Montys. Am I wrong that Rock Hard is next to (or near to ) Montys? Perhaps there is another which may fit that description? One night I hopped from one to the other and it was a short hop. Both were fun but quite empty of farang.

Francois

TOQ
March 22nd, 2008, 08:05
Rock Hard is one shop space away from Montys. The layout is Montys, vacant shop space and then Rock Hard.. Looks like you have got it correct.

john

francois
March 22nd, 2008, 08:18
Merci TOQ!