PDA

View Full Version : Manhattan Early dining from 5 to 7

lonelywombat
March 20th, 2008, 04:15
Manhattan restaurant web site looks very impressive Never seen it before. The prices for the early evening dinner menu are not shown.
Be interested if there are any regulars who would add a comment

http://www.manhattans-pattaya.com/

thrillbill
March 20th, 2008, 06:15
I thought some of you fellows were boycotting it ?--Remember back in Feb?

March 20th, 2008, 12:16
The early evening menu offers two courses for 795 Baht and three courses for 895 Baht. I have not tried it yet and probably never will. The disadvantage of Manhattan's to me, is that it is right next door to Mata Hari, where I would much rather eat.

George.

March 20th, 2008, 14:23
I have been coming to Thailand for many years - often for months at a time. In all the time I have been there I have never eaten western food. This even includes breakfast. "when in Rome"

Are there any other contributors to the forum who do the same? I have never seen any mention of this wonderful food.

PeterUK
March 20th, 2008, 16:33
Ultimately, what we eat comes down to personal preference and I don't think there is a whole lot more to say about it. The 'when in Rome' argument is absurd, assuming that good alternative cuisines exist in the country. I, too, enjoy eating 'all over the map of the world', especially Indian in my case. I do that when in London - why not in Thailand as well?

puckered_penguin
March 20th, 2008, 18:19
A British soldier in The Gulf war was asked what he missed about the UK. He said British food. The reporter was a little surprised and said what British food do u miss? The soldier replied Chicken Vindaloo.

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 20th, 2008, 18:22
is it gay friendly early dining ?

the local Brits really are a tiresome lot to go out dining with as they nearly never want Thai food which I love.