PDA

View Full Version : MY RECENT TRIP MASSAGE REVIEW- PATTAYA AND BKK

adman5000
March 18th, 2008, 09:50
During my recent trip I visited two massage places in Pattaya I had not been to before.

The first was just for a foot massage along Second Road between Pattayaland Soi 3and South Pattaya Road . Sorry I did not keep the card with the name but it is the only one on that part of the street. It was a reflexology type of massage and was just fine. It was about 200 baht for one hour. Has anyone had a full body massage there?

The second place was the Royal House Massage in the Day/Night area, Soi 3. It was in the early afternoon and at the time there were only about 4 masseurs there. I chose a pleasant looking boy trained at Wat Pho and he gave a satisfactory massage. I was more interested in a good quality massage than a happy ending and upon learning this he seemed to loosen up and we had some interesting conversation and he was was a very friendly young man. When we finished and returned downstairs there were about 10 masseurs, but only one other customer. The boys were playing games together and watching TV. It was a spacious and nicely arranged place. Nothing overly fancy, but clean, well lit, and comfortable.

ADDED 3/18 -
Sorry I forgot to comment on massages as Jomtien Beach. I had a great and real massage from an older guy, probably in his mid-late 30's. His sat down in front of me and massaged my legs and feet and did a great job. Another day I went for a handsome and younger guy but he really didn't know how to massage, it was more of a rubbing. I think he was more interested in returning to my room for sanuk but I wasn't interested that day. He also had a friend who came and plopped himself by me and kept telling me how sweet I was and wanting to kiss and come back with me but I knew better and declined.

There was one nicely built guy, not young, not old, maybe late 20's or early 30's, but reasonable looking who seemed to be giving serious and strong massages with his very strong looking arms. He must be a regular as he was going up to folks who appeared to know him to give them their massage. When I asked him if I could get a massage, he said he was booked already and left. I saw him later giving a massage further down the beach. It looked like he was by appointment as I did not see him soliciting business.

I also spotted some great bodies walking around. One in particular had a beautiful chest and abs and knew it. He caught be by surprise as he walked from the front of the beach to the rear and as he passed, stopped to chat with me. He must have seen me eying his abs and stopped for a bit. Enjoyable scenery.When I was in Bangkok on several occasions I visited:

Body Club- the first time I got there a bit early and there were only a few masseurs and no one who struck my fancy, so I went out to eat and returned a bit later. There were about 8 guys and I chose a young well built Chinese guy. He gave a satisfactory massage. After he finished, he also showered with me in the private shower and scrubbed the oil off me. some seem to clean off easily, this oil did not come off so easily. I liked the private shower in the room.

Apsara Day Spa (Silom)- I had passed this place and the handsome boys several times on Silom and had taken their flyers but never stopped. I was in the mood for a good foot massage, so I stopped. It is a great location as you sit in a nice cool room which looks out onto Silom where you can both watch the passersby on Silom as well as the steady stream of young guys reporting for work. I enjoyed watching both. The massage itself was excellent for only 200 baht for an hour. They did a nice scrubbing of my feet and also worked on my neck at the end. It seemed a bit more than the hour and I gave a reasonable tip (I think). The first guy I had was very cute and said he had a Farang boyfriend. It was a very pleasant experience and I returned 3 other times and each time had a different boy. (I did not get to choose the boy.)
All the massages were great and some included a leg or a back/neck massage at the end. I was unsure how much to tip so I tipped between 120-200 baht depending on the quality and effort of the boy. Has anyone had any experience with their body massage? I plan to try it on a future return trip.

Aqua Pan Massage - I took a taxi to this location off Soi 9 off Sathorn. The host was attentive and said they no longer have a sauna as the website advertises. There were about 10 boys at 3-4pm in the afternoon. And they were a good mix. I spotted a few that were a bit beefier as I like but they did not interest me enough to stay for a massage. I went to Hero again instead. They also offer out service. I will return in the future but I donтАШt think a taxi is necessary. You can easily walk from either of the BTS stations noted in their ad and the street it is on is walkable but a bit narrow.

Hero - I have always liked this place because there is always a good selection of boys and I like the set-up to watch and choose a masseur.. The boys did not pay as much attention to the potential customers as on my past visits. A few watched TV, a few exercised, and a few sat talking together. I chose a younger very handsome guy with a great set of abs. When I asked the host about him he was not strongly endorsing him. When I asked him about what I was interested in, he said he would ask the boy first. He did and the boy agreed. The boy turned out to be very accommodating and in fact I never really had a real massage so I cannot comment on his actual massage skills.

Later in my trip, I returned to Hero after leaving Aqua and again there were a lot of attractive guys with many different than the prior month. While looking them over, I spotted a smiling face teasing me while flexing his great set of abs.- the same boy I had met with my prior visit. I chose him and I enjoyed another great time with him. There was a nice selection of well-built guys For me, it is a toss-up between Albury and Hero for my favorite, but I think I like Hero a bit better, mostly because of the process to choose a boy.

You can see my other reviews at http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 14274.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/hotels-and-transportation-review-from-recent-trip-t14274.html) and http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/fo ... 14260.html (http://www.sawatdee-gay-thailand.com/forum/pattaya-go-go-bars-review-from-my-recent-trip-t14260.html).

I have one more trip report to write which will be on the bars in BKK.

Smiles
March 18th, 2008, 11:45
... but a few 'white spaces' within the post would be helpful to folks here who wish to get up the energy to read them through to the end.
The way it's written in the Kerouac-kian style is quite concentration-sapping.

But carry on ....

TrongpaiExpat
March 18th, 2008, 12:48
Your getting a massage, just a massage at these places? Are you leaving something out?

I find in places like Hero, Albury, Body Club, B and N, Aqua, etc. there is no skill in massage, some seem to just wing it. Getting a good massage is very hit or miss with more misses than hits.

They then switch to sex mode anywhere from 20 to 40 min into the massage. You cum, your done and never mind the time.

adman5000
March 18th, 2008, 18:17
Yes, I am leaving quite a bit of the details out of my descriptions.

Especially at HERO, where massage skills were not the primary requirement I was evaluating. We started our meeting in the sex mode. :bounce:

Thanks for the suggestion SMILES. I have edited appropriately I hope. Cheers.

thrillbill
March 18th, 2008, 18:41
The BKK places Adam... mentioned above DO have charming, beefy guys that have a lot of style. Sorry you Pattaya fans, but there aren't any massage places in Pattaya that compare.