PDA

View Full Version : Overnight Off

jimnbkk
March 18th, 2008, 02:01
I have a question to pose to the learned contributors to this forum resulting from a recent situation in Pattaya.

The situation: I fell madly in lust over one of the go-go dancers at a certain club in Sunnee Plaza. Let's call him A. He's just my type, and speaks enough english to carry on a conversation with. I offed him a couple of times, nothing spectacular, but still he's fun. Turns out he has a bf in the same bar. Let's call him B. So, I made it my practice to sit both of them down with me when I went in for a drink, buy them each a drink and give them each 100 Baht tip before I left. I offed both several times (at the same time). They absolutely refused to participate in anything like a three-way. But, I'm a fairly easy going old fart, so I went along with it, one at a time, one boy in toilet or on the balcony, the other in bed.

I decided I'd like them to spend the night, coming over after the bar closed at night. They agreed to this (I thought). Then, A called and said 'mamasan said no'. Why says I? No real explanation. I assumed they decided they didn't want to spend the night with me, and were making mamasan the bad guy.

I'm returning soon, want to see these boys, but do not particularly want to spend all night sleeping alone every night. I won't off them together any more either for a short time. I just want their company (for which I am willing to tip them). So, the question I'm posing to members is: Have you ever experienced this "mamasan says no" problem? Or, is it that A and B really don't want to spend the night with me? I even offered to tip mamasan, still "no".

March 18th, 2008, 02:21
Jim, I had a situation some years ago where I wanted a lad for a multiple overnights. However, he had a BF who did not want like this arrangement at all. The first night was the only night. The BF "won" after that.

Not a big deal. There are many fish... I decided I did not need this type of complication and moved onto another lad. A very good move after all.

BTW, the Mamasan is often blamed in any situation where a lad can not or will not go with a customer. The other excuse often heard. "Him with other customer".

March 18th, 2008, 02:23
A little empathy will give you the answer.
For Gods sake they are bf, who have feelings to each other. Maybe the other part don't want to know what the other are doing in bed with an old fart like you.

March 18th, 2008, 03:02
I offed both several times (at the same time).... one at a time, one boy in toilet or on the balcony, the other in bed.
I assumed they decided they didn't want to spend the night with me, and were making mamasan the bad guy.
Have you ever experienced this "mamasan says no" problem? Or, is it that A and B really don't want to spend the night with me?

I have not come across that particular reply, but it is a typical Thai way of avoiding confrontation unnecessarily (otherwise known as "tact"!). You have already answered your own question - why would either of them want to spend the night in the toilet (or on the balcony) while you and his bf were together in bed???

Additionally (and I mean additionally, not alternatively) many boys are not keen on "coming over after the bar closed at night", as even if you pay the off fee (and if you leave it until late to avoid this, not that I am assuming you do, both boys and mama-san will disapprove strongly) you are effectively making them work for no reason.

If you intend seeing either / both of them again, my advice would be not to raise this question with them or the mama-san, but to either be happy with what you have with them or try elsewhere - or to be happy with it and try elsewhere!