PDA

View Full Version : Yensabai Condo for Rent

March 17th, 2008, 14:31
Looks like someone is sleeping/hiding under the bed in picture 9 lol!!

TOQ
March 17th, 2008, 14:42
Looks like someone is sleeping/hiding under the bed in picture 9 lol!!

Dont wake him up, he can be a real bitch in the mornings :)

TOQ
March 24th, 2008, 17:11
Shameless bump

TOQ
March 31st, 2008, 11:38
Rented, thank you

March 31st, 2008, 13:27
With occupant?

TOQ
March 31st, 2008, 13:47
package deal :)

March 31st, 2008, 21:24
Why have curtains on the windows and nothing on the balcony door? Not only would the light be coming in at daybreak, you'd also get reflected light from that mirrored wardrobe reflecting straight onto the bed

TOQ
April 1st, 2008, 07:06
Why have curtains on the windows and nothing on the balcony door? Not only would the light be coming in at daybreak, you'd also get reflected light from that mirrored wardrobe reflecting straight onto the bed

That has actually been fixed.

thanks
john

April 2nd, 2008, 01:35
wouldn't stay in yensabai if you paid me

April 2nd, 2008, 04:36
wouldn't stay in yensabai if you paid me

I am certain that the above information of yours, is something everybody really wanted to know. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

G.

April 2nd, 2008, 04:40
wouldn't stay in yensabai if you paid meI am certain that the above information of yours, is something everybody really wanted to knowWell said, Oscar

April 2nd, 2008, 16:08
I have stayed in this condo for 3 weeks before - couldnt get it this trip unfortunately.

Very comfortable and the pool is fabulous!

April 3rd, 2008, 18:13
Available 20 April - 19 June 2008

Metro Jomtien Condotel 21st floor. Corner unit, 1 bedroom condo and adjoining studio with study, view to the islands and back up to the waterpark, marble bathroom, huge balcony, flat screen TV & DVD, Bose sound system with piped music, decorated in asian style, concierge on the floor and also lobby, carparking x2, maid service daily, 2 pools and recreation area, beautiful swimming beach directly out front. Security out front and security patrols through grounds 24x7. Short motorbike ride or bus to Gay beach. 50000B PM. Includes water and cable TV, but not electricity.Mssg me.

April 3rd, 2008, 18:14

Metro Jomtien Condotel 21st floor. Corner unit, 1 bedroom condo and adjoining studio with study, view to the islands and back up to the waterpark, marble bathroom, huge balcony, flat screen TV & DVD, Bose sound system with piped music, decorated in asian style, concierge on the floor and also lobby, carparking x2, maid service daily, 2 pools and recreation area, beautiful swimming beach directly out front. Security out front and security patrols through grounds 24x7. Short motorbike ride or bus to Gay beach. 50000B PM. Includes water and cable TV, but not electricity.

TOQ
April 3rd, 2008, 18:19
Isnt this the second time you have tagged onto one of my threads.
Why not start your own...

john

April 3rd, 2008, 18:39

Metro Jomtien Condotel 21st floor. Corner unit, 1 bedroom condo and adjoining studio with study, view to the islands and back up to the waterpark, marble bathroom, huge balcony, flat screen TV & DVD, Bose sound system with piped music, decorated in asian style, concierge on the floor and also lobby, carparking x2, maid service daily, 2 pools and recreation area, beautiful swimming beach directly out front. Security out front and security patrols through grounds 24x7. Short motorbike ride or bus to Gay beach. 50000B PM. Includes water and cable TV, but not electricity.

Hey the guy with the 2 bedrooms sounds much cheaper than your apartment buddy :geek:

Location, location and location!!!!!!! One minute walk to Baht bus, store, laundry and restraunts. Three apartments available begining May 1. Two two bedroom units, and one one bedroom unit. Fully furnished with secure motorbike parking, and the rent includes cable and wireless Internet. These are all newly remodeled units. Rents are between 20,000 and 30,000 baht monthly. I am seeking long stay or resident expats. Hurry these units will not last long!!! Units are are between 100 and 120 sq meters.

thrillbill
April 3rd, 2008, 19:16
Why wouldn't advertising an apartment be "moved" to a different forum? Other posts asking questions (that don't relate a "gay topic" ) sometimes get moved because it is too general... what gives? You have to be a friend of the monitor? :bounce:

April 3rd, 2008, 19:49
Why wouldn't advertising an apartment be "moved" to a different forum? Other posts asking questions (that don't relate a "gay topic" ) sometimes get moved because it is too general... what gives? You have to be a friend of the monitor? :bounce:It's clearly in Thailand, it belongs in this Forum (if the principle of advertising is allowed)

April 4th, 2008, 03:59
Hey the guy with the 2 bedrooms sounds much cheaper than your apartment buddy

Yes, Darling, in more ways than one....................

April 4th, 2008, 07:45
Hey the guy with the 2 bedrooms sounds much cheaper than your apartment buddy

Yes, Darling, in more ways than one....................

and it's still empty..... good luck dahling!!!!!!

April 4th, 2008, 10:28
Isnt this the second time you have tagged onto one of my threads.
Why not start your own...

john

There is always the possibility John, that he doesn't know how to. I would also say that with the price he is asking for these condos of his, it would be a reasonable guess on my part to say, that he is unlikely to be inundated with calls begging him for a viewing. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/rolleyes.gif

George.

April 4th, 2008, 12:01
Perhaps another choice might be even better..
Great one bedroom condo at Chateaudale/Thabali on ground floor for rent..
Fully furnished, even with ADSL line.
Superb pool just in front of the room . 25.000 pm

April 4th, 2008, 12:27
Perhaps another choice might be even better..
Great one bedroom condo at Chateaudale/Thabali on ground floor for rent..
Fully furnished, even with ADSL line.
Superb pool just in front of the room . 25.000 pm

I see that low season is once more upon us. made evident by the posts that have been made here in John's thread, confirming that there are obviously more condos available for rent, than there are people wishing to rent them. Glad you managed, as always seems to be the case where your condo is concerned John, to once again find a tenant for it.

Don't ever let these arseholes, that piss on you by posting the availability of their own condos in your threads, into the well kept secret of what you supply your tenants with in addition to the condo, will you? http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/Wink.gif

Choc dee,

George.

Brad the Impala
April 4th, 2008, 12:39
I see that low season is once more upon us. made evident by the posts that have been made here in John's thread

George.

You can own your own advertising thread?! Better I would have thought to keep all the condos for rent in one thread, than for each condo to have it's own thread.

April 4th, 2008, 14:00
I see that low season is once more upon us. made evident by the posts that have been made here in John's thread

George.

You can own your own advertising thread?! Better I would have thought to keep all the condos for rent in one thread, than for each condo to have it's own thread.

You may well think that way best Brad, but as to whether all of those that own condos will agree with you, is I believe, a different matter entirely. Please correct me if I am wrong, but the way in which you suggest the advertising of condos be done, has never been done in such a way previously. In the past, threads such as the ones in question, have always only contained one post, by a member advertising his condo.

However, as there are obviously those wishing to advertise their condos here, who are either incapable of starting their own thread, or too bloody lazy to do so, a fact that has been proved without any doubt, by some of the posters in this thread. I am sure that these members would back your proposal all the way, believing it to be a wonderful idea.

On reflection Brad, as there is in all probability a lot more members similar in thinking to those mentioned above, I think you could possibly be on to a winner here. Perhaps when jinks sees this idea of yours, he will adopt it and put into practice. After all, there have been far more and much stranger ideas than yours, that seem to have been adopted by him of late.

Don't worry, I can tell you without any fear of being proved wrong, that he is sleeping right now. :-)

http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/wavey.gif Hi jinks, only joking. By the way, I will leave it to you to ascertain just how sincere you think I am being, in saying that to you. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif Hope you are having a good vacation. I can promise you, that I am being sincere in saying that.

George.

April 5th, 2008, 21:32
I think you could possibly be on to a winner here. Perhaps when jinks sees this idea of yours, he will adopt it and put into practice.

Maybe there could even be an "advertisement" forum for those constantly using this board for free advertising - one way of getting rid of 99% of El Presidente's posts!!

jinks
April 5th, 2008, 22:53
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/wavey.gif Hi jinks, only joking. By the way, I will leave it to you to ascertain just how sincere you think I am being, in saying that to you. http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u152/GeorgeThai/whistle.gif Hope you are having a good vacation. I can promise you, that I am being sincere in saying that.

George.

I love your thoughts as to what I can do.... Anything new or big alterations......

What Where and When are POLICY decisions made by the Grand Phoobah Spike.

P.S. Back from Mallorca nicely rested. If you like City scenes and old railways take a look... My Spanish Photos (http://www.jinkscorp.com/holidays/es.htm)

elephantspike
April 6th, 2008, 07:28
I don't rent-out advertising threads, but I do rent-out advertising banners. Email or PM me for details.

If someone has a single unit they are trying to occupy, I have no problem with letting them get in a plug in a forum thread, but I don't want to see multiple properties being pushed by the same user on the board, nor do I want to see multiple threads started that are just trying to hawk real estate. Also keep in mind, that if you start a forum thread you must be prepared to accept a certain level of criticism and counter-offers.

If you rent a banner that space is yours alone. I will even consider creating a unique page on this domain for the right advertiser at the right price.

In this case, TOQ has rented the property, and this thread has served it's use. I also accidentally deleted the original post only when I meant to delete the thread at TOQ's request, so I'm going to lock it.