PDA

View Full Version : The Frame Shop...Next door to the big Freindship

March 16th, 2008, 18:39
About 2-3 shops away from Friendship, coming from the market there is a little cafe with 2 of the most lovely Thai people l know who run it. Its so Gay friendly, in fact its friendly everything, called the Frame Shop.
Its a great spot to sit and watch life go by, a beer is 40b, and coke 20. Its a small place with pictures and old toys everywhere. Being small you would think they would try and get rid of you so they can serve food, but its the opposite.
The trade you can pick up there....if that's what you want is constant.
Just sitting there with my ipod and my Riot Coke suits me fine. Never a day goes by when l don't see someone whom l know.
I have no shares in it, so l am not promoting a business of mine.

Has anyone else been?

pp

March 16th, 2008, 19:04
The trade you can pick up there....if that's what you want is constant ... Never a day goes by when l don't see someone whom l knowAnd presumably, have had. What beats me (from someone else's posting) is the number of go-go bars in Pattaya - way out of proportion to its population. No wonder it has such a sleazy reputation

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 16th, 2008, 19:44
" No wonder it has such a sleazy reputation"

it's us that give it it's sleazy reputation.

I intend to check this out on your advice pattaypolice..even if you had shares in it -at those prices it's well worth a look ( and I actually collect old toys..mad as I am)..but what in the hell is Riot Coke ?

March 16th, 2008, 19:51
Hiya Lunchtime,
Riot Coke, is my mad way of saying Diet Coke, l'd go 1 step further, why is only fat people drink diet coke!!! lol