PDA

View Full Version : New Boy bar opening in Sunee....

catawampuscat
March 16th, 2008, 11:37
Legun or maybe Legun 1 or Legun 2, opened a couple of days ago in the former Clubber/Clubbing in Sunee Plaza.
This location has had many many businesses open and close.

This large go go bar has a large go go stage and many comfortable seats. Quite a nice selection of lads and lots of new
faces. The drink prices seem low as beers and soft drinks were all 100B. No ashtrays and no one smoking tobacco!!!
Two issues detract from Legun. One was the air-conditioner and fans were inadequate for the large crowd.
The other issue was it was too dark but one does get used to it after a while, but lets turn up the lites.
It has an interesting configuration and sort of snakes around, providing some privacy and still allowing full view of the boys.

The boys were a nice mix and looked like they were all of legal age to work in a go go bar. Still, check IDs of course,
as this is only an observation in a darkened bar..

My first impression is very positive and only if it continues to be very crowded will I have any issues.
One suggestion is that they provide flashlites at the door but I think changing a few litebulbs to higher watts will do the trick..
4**** out of 5***** possible :cheers: . Actually, this is a rave review for a brand new boy bar on only its second day.
:cat: (Hint: I liked the boys and love the location of the new bar.)

catawampuscat
March 17th, 2008, 09:57
Stopped in Legun 2 with a friend who wanted to check out the new bar and the lighting was greatly improved..

Maybe a little too brite now but you can't please everybody to the last watt. Less boys and less farangs so the air conditioning felt better as well... :cat:

lonelywombat
March 18th, 2008, 17:50
Stopped in Legun 2 with a friend who wanted to check out the new bar and the lighting was greatly improved..

Maybe a little too brite now but you can't please everybody to the last watt. Less boys and less farangs so the air conditioning felt better as well... :cat:

My friend in Pattaya for last 5 days, says he thinks this is the old Jungle Boys I am unable to comment
Is anybody game to.

travelerjim
March 18th, 2008, 18:26

My friend in Pattaya for last 5 days, says he thinks this is the old Jungle Boys I am unable to comment
Is anybody game to.

legun2 is the same jungle boys...
the name is a "play" with the letters in the old sign...

but the entrance and inside club is NEW...
immediately next to the now closed Clubber Restaurant...
between the old jungle boys and Clubber restaurant.

Nice club..and many niceties to look over :-)

travelerjim
March 18th, 2008, 19:04
Raksiam...and Friends...

Here is one of the Thais now at the new legun2...

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y64/travelerjim/MontysIsaanMusicShow041_edited1.jpg

and there is more to see in the new club :-)