PDA

View Full Version : DELETED

March 14th, 2008, 14:41
DELETED

March 14th, 2008, 16:04
I have noticed the poster known as Noom Lex has disappeared. Does that mean he has been finally banned? I hope so.

Hmmm...makes one wonder what Mr. Botting so fears of this individual?

dab69
March 14th, 2008, 16:32
really why bother yourself
with the newly renamed moron?

he never will get a brain
or a life...

March 14th, 2008, 17:05
DELETED

dab69
March 15th, 2008, 04:02
[quote="John Botting":2rsh960d]I have noticed the poster known as Noom Lex has disappeared. Does that mean he has been finally banned? I hope so.

Hmmm...makes one wonder what Mr. Botting so fears of this individual?[/quote:2rsh960d]

fears an absurd little cunt
that wouldn't show up in person and has to
keep changing names from the
the obscurity of the internet.

no I don't think fears is used
appropriately here.

March 15th, 2008, 04:39
fears an absurd little cunt that wouldn't show up in person and has to keep changing names from the the obscurity of the internet.He "keeps changing names" because the Moderators keep banning him (a policy with which I disagree). As a cunt myself I object to having The Lad linked in with me! :cyclopsani:

Aunty
March 15th, 2008, 06:34
As a cunt myself I object to having The Lad linked in with me! :cyclopsani:

Now that's where you're wrong, Beryl. Because a cunt's useful, and you're not! :cheers:

PS, How's the baseball cap? As an English gentleman, I would have thought that you of all people would have known that it was impolite to wear it while in the cinema.

But then I forgot; you're no gentleman.

Brad the Impala
March 15th, 2008, 07:57
PS, How's the baseball cap? As an English gentleman, I would have thought that you of all people would have known that it was impolite to wear it while in the cinema.

Is cinema in this quote another kiwi anachronism? Where do cinemas, or baseball caps for that matter, fit into this topic?

Has Aunty been sat behind Colonel Cunt in a movie theatre, seems unlikely, as one lives in Thailand and one never visits? More likely that they would have been on screen together. Gone With The Wind perhaps?

Aunty
March 15th, 2008, 09:27
Well it looks like one of my stalkers' is back!

When I do, and do not visit Thailand, Bradley, and how often I do is none of your low-rent trash's concern!

Brad the Impala
March 15th, 2008, 23:44
Well it looks like one of my stalkers' is back!

When I do, and do not visit Thailand, Bradley, and how often I do is none of your low-rent trash's concern!

"LOW RENT TRASH".

I appreciate that this is your favourite insult to toss across the ether at anyone who has displeased you, however I feel it is only fair to advise you that, whatever wisp of wit was attached to this comment when first used, it, if it ever existed, has surely been worn out by constant repitition.

Now what was the story about you the cunt, the cap and the cinema?

dab69
March 16th, 2008, 07:43
fears an absurd little cunt that wouldn't show up in person and has to keep changing names from the the obscurity of the internet.He "keeps changing names" because the Moderators keep banning him (a policy with which I disagree). As a cunt myself I object to having The Lad linked in with me! :cyclopsani:

"The Lad"?
gotta be 50 at least
with an IQ to match

March 16th, 2008, 10:37
Boy, I was getting a bit worried when Catawumpus and Raksiam were making lovey-dovey coo-cooo noises to each other. I thought maybe the Age of Aquarius had arrived and I didn't get the memo.

But after reading this topic I realized it was all just a brief fart in the wind and the Forum is back to its same backbiting, nasty old self.

Ahh, the relief.... :ven:

(edited twice because I can't spell worth a s+%t)

March 16th, 2008, 12:55
Can't we all just get along?????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iI3Ay_0ehQ0&feature=PlayList&p=5C604613C32A2A8E&index=45

March 16th, 2008, 15:14
Hello Newbie 555

I think you may have answered my question?

Pardon?

March 16th, 2008, 15:16
Hello Newbie 555

I think you may have answered my question?

Pardon?

I guess you refer to the fictitious strangler.

March 16th, 2008, 18:59
"The Lad"? gotta be 50 at least with an IQ to matchEarly forties. As I've remarked before we have a posse of obnoxious forty-something posters on this Board - The Lad himself (boygeenyus previously known elsewhere as thonglor55), Aunty, WhiteDesire, Cedric