PDA

View Full Version : Brief Bangkok trip report

March 14th, 2008, 01:52
I recently went to Bangkok and found the following:

a. Future Boys -- better than three years ago, when they were all ladyboys, but still lacking a good show.
b. Classic Boys -- F.
c. Jupiter 2002 -- excellent, excellent show. Highest recommendation.

We also went to DJ Station. It was crowded --- VERY crowded. My bf didn't understand why anyone went, and neither did I, aside from (duh) "Everyone goes there."

The Emporium, Central Chitlom, and Chatuchak Market were GREAT. Also the hotel: the Heritage Baan Silom on Silom 19. The river taxi up to the Grand Palace was a lot of fun!

latintopxxx
March 14th, 2008, 09:02
Hi Henry, you mention,

"Classic boys--F", is this a fail?
"Jupiter 2002excellent, excellent show. Highest recommendation. " , can you elaborate, r u referring to the fuck shows??

As far as I can recall the F shows quality vary from day to day, in fact even in the same bar the show can vary, guesss depends on who is left behind, find that the earlier shows are the best...

March 14th, 2008, 19:08
Yes, that is a "fail" which applies particularly to the show, which was awful. The show began the moment we walked in, so I didn't get to see all the boys, and that means "take my 'F' with caution."

I didn't see any fuck shows at Jupiter. The sexiest thing was probably two hard guys in the shower show.

March 14th, 2008, 19:10
Hi Henry, you mention,

"Classic boys--F", is this a fail?
"Jupiter 2002excellent, excellent show. Highest recommendation. " , can you elaborate, r u referring to the fuck shows??

As far as I can recall the F shows quality vary from day to day, in fact even in the same bar the show can vary, guesss depends on who is left behind, find that the earlier shows are the best...

There are no fuck shows at Jupiter.

March 14th, 2008, 23:27
Just arrived Friday 14 March for a long weekend. Where is my best chance of seeing a good old fuck show?
Thank you in advance!

krobbie
March 15th, 2008, 17:14
Just arrived Friday 14 March for a long weekend. Where is my best chance of seeing a good old fuck show?
Thank you in advance!

My pick would be X Size. I think that's what it's called. It's on soi Pratoochai off Suriwongse Road (Patpong area). Big meat and big fuck show. They leave me cold but hey ... different for us all. Actually there are 3 or 4 places along this soi that do fuck shows. Even though I am indifferent about the fuck shows ... Iwas in BKK and I hadn't been a spectator before.

I think about 220 - 240 baht per drink. Yikes. Mind you ... same price as at home.

Cheers
krobbie

TrongpaiExpat
March 15th, 2008, 23:35
My pick would be Hotmale, but you can easily catch two shows, maybe on of the BBB group and/or x-group bars. The shows are not consistent. Stop by Dick's and see what the word is on who's hot and not.

March 16th, 2008, 00:34
My pick would be Hotmale, but you can easily catch two shows, maybe on of the BBB group and/or x-group bars. The shows are not consistent. Stop by Dick's and see what the word is on who's hot and not.The last time I was at Hotmale people walked out of the fuck show, it was so bad. I think someone else made the same comment