PDA

View Full Version : Bar Le Cage

March 13th, 2008, 20:38
On my first post on this board, l made some stupid and unwelcoming comments about the staff at Le Cage. I have since been in, and have actually taken on peoples advise, trying smiling, instead of being expected to be smiled at, and being nice, instead of sitting there like a bear with a sore thumb.
I have to say l have never been made more welcome. Although, l have always had a lot of time for Mike, l have a lot more now. He really is trying to promote the bar..with jinx's help.
I am sorry if l said anything that l shouldn't, but l have bought the lads drinks in there since my saying those stupid words.
It will be my number 1 bar in sunee now, and give all the staff credit, they don't let hawkers in, selling their wares.

It was all my mistake, and again l should have known better, coming here for as many years as l have.

pp

jinks
March 13th, 2008, 20:43
He really is trying to promote the bar..with jinx's help.

Hey small j ok HOWEVER XXXXX never.

I will help any bar to promote itself.

http://www.jinks.clara.net/03ads/0317lacage.jpg

jimnbkk
March 13th, 2008, 21:03
I wholeheartedly agree that laCage is a fine bar. The drink prices are proper. The happy hour is amazing: two for the price of one. The boys are all friendly and available if u want. It's just a pleasant place to sit and watch the world go by on Soi VC. I spend a lot of my evenings there when I'm in LOS, and I heartly commend the place to anybody. I have not hyped-it before because it is fairly small, and I hate it to be crowded. But, to be fair, it's a fine place, and Mike's a really great barkeep. They have a web page: http://www.lacage-pattaya.com/

The only problem is that Mike's got so many jokes posted in the bathroom, that people take too long in there, and for old farts like me, who when they gotta go they REALLY gotta go NOW, it's sometimes a bit of a problem.

just joking that last.

March 14th, 2008, 03:34
I agree about La Cage. The first time I went there, I was made to feel very welcome by Mike and his crew. Same thing, every time since. I think he has some jai dee boys working there. Tom is one of the nicest boys I met at any bar in Sunee. Same for Nook, who is no longer there now. Just all very sweet, smile a lot and never pushy.

Mike has a nice web site too. There is one page with accommodations that some of Mike's friends have to offer. This is IMO a good place to find a nice, reasonably priced place to stay. I've booked my room for my next trip from one that is listed on the La Cage web site. Anyone who wants to find the web site just google La Cage Pattaya.
Again it will be one place I visit early and often.

March 14th, 2008, 07:23
And who is really going to stir things up by starting the poll:

Which is the better bar ... La Cage or Oscars?
Can't wait for the fur & feathers if it does get going ....... he,he,he :argue:

March 14th, 2008, 07:49

Why does one have to be better? I've never been to Oscars, but I'm sure from what friends have said, that it's great in it's own way. I'm also very fond of Come In Bar, especially when the adorable Bank was there, (he's in the army now,) but I don't want to say either it or La Cage is better than the other. BTW, there is a lot to like about The Corner Bar too, in MY opinion. I'd say I like them all equally each in their own way.

March 14th, 2008, 10:44

Why does one have to be better? I've never been to Oscars, but I'm sure from what friends have said, that it's great in it's own way. I'm also very fond of Come In Bar, especially when the adorable Bank was there, (he's in the army now,) but I don't want to say either it or La Cage is better than the other. BTW, there is a lot to like about The Corner Bar too, in MY opinion. I'd say I like them all equally each in their own way.

There are some very good beer bars in Sunnee, well run by good operators,even better if certain individuals stop letting the side down and think they are friendly with the Thais by allowing the "anything goes" policy, regards to age, drugs etc.[ I am referring to certain go go venues].

March 14th, 2008, 13:08
Both La Cage AND Oscars are great bars.

March 14th, 2008, 16:14
jinx is that small enough a j for you? LOL

As for to many jokes in the loo, it depends on your bladder, and mine being like a paper bag, l just read half, knowing that l will be back within minutes to read the rest.

Roll on any time after Songkhran.

p