PDA

View Full Version : Recent Trip Report

adman5000
March 13th, 2008, 19:59
I recently returned from from a great month+ long trip to Thailand. I will be posting some detailed reports here soon. I will only be posting them on this forum because this is the forum that has provided the most benefit to me in terms of helpful detail. So it is payback time.
I stayed at several different hotels in Bangkok, Pattaya, and Issan and will give my updated opinions of each along with TRANSPORTATION options.
I visited four different massage places and will provide some info, some of which I have not seen reviewed before. (I still like HERO the best).
The go-go places were fantastic! Between Pattaya and BKK I visited 20+ different GO-GO bars. I found some of the best boys I have met in a long time. I found very little competition for the great looking guys and was in heaven. My preference is for muscular (real not steroids) medium sized friendly guys. I found things very slow business wise and in many cases found myself the only customer or maybe with 1-2 others many times. So it was a great time to go, although the elections messed up some bar openings. But I had great luck finding great guys and was never disappointed. I strayed from my usual approach of having one or two regulars and instead tried to sample the field. I offer some general opinions/advice:

- REVISIT BARS FREQUENTLY as I found things can change very quickly. A bar I thought was so-so 6 months ago was now great and vice-versa. For example I found SCREWBOY to be better and FUTURE BOY to be worse than my previous visit. I found the quality of the boys to change week to week as well, especially in Pattaya.
- VISIT BARS AT DIFFERENT TIMES - I found more boys coming to the bar late in BKK, around 11pm-12.
- DEVELOP A RELATIONSHIP WITH THE MAMASAN - Although you certainly can't believe everything they tell you, I tip those that are helpful to me 100-200B and I got better service as a result. Sure they try to push drinks on you or for the boy, but I found I could easily politely refuse. I talk to them politely, call them by name, and give them feedback about the boys I off for their use as well. They appreciate it. I also confirm with the boy before I off him what he will and will not do. If he hesitates I know he prefers not to do what I asked for, so I may then pass on that boy, although not always as I find that as you talk to him and he is comfortable with you, he is a lot more flexible.
- BE POLITE, CONSIDERATE, AND TAKE CARE OF THE BOYS AND THE BAR WORKERS - they talk about the customers so it is to your benefit to be known as a good customer rather than an asshole. If they ask you to buy you a drink and you don't want to, politely refuse or joke with them that you need to save your money for the boys. They will understand and not bother you again most of the time. On the other hand, if you enjoy drinking with them, go for it.
- ASK THE BOYS - Once I off a boy and have a great time, I ask him about the other boys. This trip I was a bit more detailed and kept notes on the boy's numbers. With notes from the Mamasan, other boys, and my discussions, I am seldom disappointed. I don't invest a lot of time in doing this, but a small investment of time helps ensure I am not disappointed and waste time/money.
- ALWAYS CHAT WITH THE BOY BEFORE OFFING HIM - I know this sounds obvious, but some fall in love with how the boy looks at them and then immediately say yes to the question about offing him without talking to the boy. I always talk to the boy for a bit and if I don't off him, I tip him. It is also helpful to learn some Thai for this as many boys will warm up to you quickly if you speak some Thai to them. The more comfortable the boy is with you, the more likely he will work to make sure you enjoy yourself.
I will separate my reviews between HOTELS/TRANSPORTATION, MASSAGE SERVICES, BKK GO-GO BARS, and PATTAYA GO-GO BARS so they are easier to read.

Thanks to everyone who has provided helpful information to me in the past and I hope you find my reviews helpful and maybe even entertaining. I will start posting over the next few days.

Brad the Impala
March 14th, 2008, 01:07
Looking forward to your report, and I agree with your comments on Screwboy and Future Boy

March 14th, 2008, 01:40
I would go even further than that. When you go into a host bar, be aware of the guys who are interested in you, and the guys who are not.

Unless you are a Riverboat Gambler, don't ever take off a boy without getting to know him first.

My former Thai bf has still not learned this lesson! He figures that they're all for sale, and so all he has to do is tell the captain that he wants number 37, or whatever. And he is amazed that I continue to have better offs....

We were in Bangkok, years ago, at Screw Boy, and this one boy always came running whenever I walked in the door. Did he have radar, or what? I mentioned this to my former Thai bf, who said, "Well, of course, they all love you because you have money." I replied [and he never heard it], "But there are 40 boys working in here! Only one comes running to give me a kiss whenever I walk in the door!"

bing
March 14th, 2008, 03:39
Good boy Henry, your posting about a young man running to you when you walk through the door, resonates with me.
Does he call you, "Papa"? I had one tattooed guy at the Krazy Dragon who liked my company. Usually tattoos are not the biggest turn on for me, but he started showing me his ink and I started tracing it with my finger and pretty soon he was my young man when I walked in the door. I took pretty good care of him and a friend or two of his. It was still a cheap night out compared to NYC, which is also a favorite place to be. I will look forward to you future postings.

catawampuscat
March 14th, 2008, 09:30
I have thought many times in the past and recently as well, how great it would be if we had more frequent updates of the
establishments many of us frequent.

Since I like adman's no nonsense approach, I too await his detailed report. I like it when posters discuss # 7 is hot looking but
has silicon or #45 looked shy but he is a tiger in the bedroom, type of stuff..
Numbers change, boys change almost nightly but fresh and updated reports could save some of us from making mistakes like offing boys with
glass beads implanted in their members or boys who say they do everything and play us for fools and just lay back and wait to be
serviced. If he is hot enough, the lay back routine is not so bad but I do hate being deceived especially when direct questions are asked
and misleading answers are given.
Things like bent cocks, silicon/oil implants, anal warts, thieving behavior or great things like super service, amazing head, rock hard etal.
would be a handy guide to those who frequent the go go bars and the beer bars of Pattaya/Jomtien and Bangkok.

Someone has been posting the different drink prices and the cleanliness of the toilets type of reports but I don't care if one bar is 20B. more
or less or if I can eat off the floor in the toilet.. It is the boys/guys and the shows, you can stuff the other silly stuff as I really don't give a shit
where I pee or about a few baht difference in the drink prices.. Just my humble opinion.. :cat:

March 14th, 2008, 12:30
Well stated cat Reports like this one from Adaman5000 are especially beneficial for those of us that can only make a trip or two per year and need to make the best use of our time when in LOS. I get tired of the petty bickering that often rants on amongst the sour old queens, but a few reports like this one make skimming thru many of those worth the time.

If a Star system like the hotels have could be applied to some of the better boys it might them work harder to get a customers satisfaction and a five star rating. Hmmmm.

March 14th, 2008, 14:32
Good boy Henry, your posting about a young man running to you when you walk through the door, resonates with me.

I had one tattooed guy at the Krazy Dragon who liked my company. . I took pretty good care of him and a friend or two of his. .

The connection between the two escapes you?

Smiles
March 14th, 2008, 16:36
As usual, congratulations for taking the effort to post such a long & detailed report Adman. Looking forward to reading more.

Cheers ...

adman5000
March 14th, 2008, 17:25
I am writing the first report now. Please don't build your expectations too much as I do not plan to give the specific numbers of the boys I offed on the forum. They could easily be gone by the time you arrive. As I stated, everyone's specific turnons and needs are different anyway so you will need to seek your own preference. I just want to let you know that there are still many good boys and given some of my preferences, what I found.

March 15th, 2008, 14:39
These "reports" sometimes creep me out... "Trading" tips on buying sex....

krobbie
March 15th, 2008, 16:44
How about a wait and see approach, fattman and JakeNasty, before the put-downs. I am sure Adman has the intelligence to know what is right and proper and if not ... knock yourselves out.

Cheers
krobbie

adman5000
March 15th, 2008, 17:27
The reason I write the detailed trip report posts is that I have always gotten some useful nuggets of information from other's reports I have read that are helpful in planning my next trip. So I offer the information as payback to others who have shared information and enjoy the exchange or to newbies who don't have a clue. I view it as a tangible benefit of a forum because far too many times the comments others offer are not constructive or useful. We all have different paradigms so what creeps one person out, another can find entertaining or useful. If you live in Thailand and chat with your expat friends everyday, your perspective will be different than someone who has a fixed amount of time to visit and wants to make good use of that time and appreciates a read on how things or places have changed or not changed. Please feel free to use your ignore button and I will not be the least bit offended. I offer my reviews with good intentions so no need for anyone else to bash or knock down. In fact, I would appreciate it if you did not as there is too much of that on this forum . I hope you enjoy the posts in the spirit they are written. :compress:

March 15th, 2008, 18:56
These "reports" sometimes creep me out... "Trading" tips on buying sex....What a sad creature you are, JakeNasty

March 16th, 2008, 00:30
According to the boards most notorious bigot, I'm a "Sad Creature" because I find bragging about techniques for buying prostitutes a bit weird? Let's face it... No matter how much you try to glamorize the GoGo bars.. they are just prostitutes. Nothing more, nothing less. The customers are there because they are either too old, too ugly, or too socially inept to get it for free. Thats all fine and dandy, Free trade is great and I have nothing against prostitution. I just find discussing it like your discussing buying a car or a piece of fruit a bit odd. You are hiring a prostitute. Why would you want the world to know that?

March 16th, 2008, 00:33
He hates me for just be an American ... I just find discussing it like your discussing buying a car or a piece of fruit a bit odd. You are hiring a prostitute. Why would you want the world to know that?Not at all, dear boy. The fact that you are an American is merely the icing on the cake. Basic stupidity know no boundaries. The fact that you think there's something shameful about hiring a prostitute tells us an awful lot about you

March 16th, 2008, 00:38
Not shamefull you pompous british ass... just spending endless hours discussing it is creepy (like you!).

March 16th, 2008, 00:54
This forum is clearly for the "Gay Thailand" scene.
Most of the people posting are westerners who sometimes patronise Thai GoGo bars & hire prostitutes from those bars.

As there are many such fine establishments in Thailand, naturally it is sensible to share our experiences on this forum so that others can shortlist the best bars for their next visit. The bar & boy reports are the most interesting for most of us.
If you don't like it, perhaps you are on the wrong forum.

Would you visit "Catholic-Forum" & complain when the God Squad talk about nothing but religion?

There are very few gay forums with discussions on the RB scene, but you will have no problem finding forums which discuss other gay issues.

Providing prostitution takes the form of business transaction between consenting adults it is a perfectly acceptable behaviour.

March 16th, 2008, 00:59
Providing prostitution takes the form of business transaction between consenting adults it is a perfectly acceptable behaviour.

A word that many Pattaya punters have difficulty in understanding!

March 16th, 2008, 01:01
... just spending endless hours discussing it is creepyIt tells us you think it is creepy ie. it tells us a lot about you

dave_tf-old
March 16th, 2008, 06:55
They are not "just prostitutes...nothing more, nothing less." My disgust is reserved for those who believe that.

Would you suggest a Walmart cashier's worth is confined to the speed of your checkout? Don't they also have families, hobbies, talents, beliefs, aspirations, and friends which have nothing to do with their employment?

Do you consider all people of lesser wealth beneath your interest except as servants? Or is it the 'sex' part that wrinkles your nose?