PDA

View Full Version : Birdcage Promotions.

March 11th, 2008, 04:01
Monday Nights Most selected drinks 130 baht

Wednesday Nights From Wednesday 19th March there will be a Spit Roast pig and
side salads served from 8.30pm - 10pm. FREE to all our customers

Friday Nights From Friday 28th March there will be Pizza served from 10pm - 11pm. FREE of
charge to all our customers. Supplied by Pizza Pizza at the Avenue.

March 11th, 2008, 14:07
Great idea. Do we still get 10% off with the VIP card?

When will the permanent VIP card be available?

March 11th, 2008, 19:05
Hi Pattaya Male

The VIP cards will be here any day soon. You can use your other card for now.

VIP cards can not be used on special drinks promotion. I think it states that on the card. Will double check.

Thanks

March 11th, 2008, 22:01
Hi Pattaya Male

The VIP cards will be here any day soon. You can use your other card for now.

VIP cards can not be used on special drinks promotion. I think it states that on the card. Will double check.

Thanks

Actually it says "This card cannot be used in conjunction with other discount cards to obtain additional discounts".
I took this to mean other discount cards like the Pattaya Expats Club Card or my EVA Gold card. Now if you give a Monday discount card out on Mondays, then the court will probably rule in your favor.

Can I still get the 10% discount on the free food? It would only be fair!

The pizza at Pizza Pizza is very good I feel, but I'd like to also give a plug to Rich Man Poor Man in Jomtien. Their Mexiacan Pizza is worth a try.

March 11th, 2008, 22:09
I took this to mean other discount cards like the Pattaya Expats Club Card or my EVA Gold card. Now if you give a Monday discount card out on Mondays, then the court will probably rule in your favor.

The pizza at Pizza Pizza is very good I feel, but I'd like to also give a plug to Rich Man Poor Man in Jomtien. Their Mexiacan Pizza is worth a try.
Judging by your obvious need for discounts all round can we take it you are the 'Poor Man' part of 'Rich Man Poor Man'.

Crikey. I've seen various comments about cheap-skates amongst the expat community but you must be head of the list :geek:

catawampuscat
March 12th, 2008, 00:17
Heard from one who should know that this restaurant has a Reuben sandwich worth the trip. Now the Mexican pizza good review and I think we have a winner with Rich Man Poor Man... :cat:

March 12th, 2008, 11:07

Judging by your obvious need for discounts all round can we take it you are the 'Poor Man' part of 'Rich Man Poor Man'.

Crikey. I've seen various comments about cheap-skates amongst the expat community but you must be head of the list :geek:

I plead guilty!

The Rich man Poor Man is off Jomtien Beach Road. From Dongton beach it is a few kilometers. There is a soi with a Family Mart on one corner and &-11 on the other croner. You turn left between them. They have parking. It is a/c and a "hole in the wall". Owner is really nice guy...from New York. I tried to find their card to give address and phone number but can not find it...sorry.

Sen Yai
March 12th, 2008, 14:42
I tried to find their card to give address and phone number but can not find it...sorry.

However, a little light googling (just out of idle curiosity) reveals the following:

Rich Man Poor Man Guest House and Pizza Cafe
Soi 9, Jomtien Beach Road, Pattaya. Tel: + 66 (0)38 233 414

....and even a Map on their web site: www.rmpm-guesthouse.com/location.html (http://www.rmpm-guesthouse.com/location.html)

catawampuscat
March 14th, 2008, 09:40
I have made some harsh comments about the new Birdcage and it is only fair to report in with the positive as well.
A trusted friend told me he had been in Birdcage very recently and that the boys were very hot and plentiful. :cheers:
Since the nite I visited was also a Isaan concert nite, I will revisit shortly and see for myself.

I also must admit I am not a big fan of non-sexual or non-erotic shows and like to see sexy men. I could easily live the
rest of my life without seeing a lip-synching ladyman or a fat ladyboy with a beer gut doing cartwheels. I go for the guys
in their briefs and will check back in after second visit.

Perhaps I will wait a few days and do some balloon chasing, as I do love roast pig and the Mexican pizza sounds too good to miss.
I hope the lighting is improved and they do something about those lasers. I believe kquill but still don't like the effect when it hits my
eyes and hope they have redirected them towards the walls or ceilings, just in case... :cat: