PDA

View Full Version : Medical questions

lonelywombat
March 9th, 2008, 17:05
Some time ago there was a thread on John Botting's health, Colonscospy was recommended for all over 50

In todays press was a report that routine colonscopy are missing flat lesions attached to the bowel/intestine wall

A PM asked how much for an annual checkup at Pattaya/Bangkok Hospital. I replied it did not matter, get it done.

I wonder how many expats have even considered having this important test done annually

Might I suggest you google and take note of the suggestions

Smiles
March 9th, 2008, 20:44
" ... I wonder how many expats have even considered having this important test done annually ... "
Sorry ... my guy flat refuses to tape a flashlight and a pair of scissors to his dick.

Cheers ...

March 9th, 2008, 22:20
I wonder how many expats have even considered having this important test done annuallyI guess if you're "into" fisting this could be an interesting variant

Dboy
March 10th, 2008, 21:17
A PM asked how much for an annual checkup at Pattaya/Bangkok Hospital. I replied it did not matter, get it done.

or get it gone for free at Sansuk.

dboy

March 20th, 2008, 23:40
Some time ago .... Colonscospy was recommended for all over 50

In a separate and unconnected thread I mentioned that it was 40,000 baht at BPH and 15,000 at PIH.