PDA

View Full Version : feminine, masculine, or kathoey?

March 9th, 2008, 09:53
Do you think that feminine or masculine thai boys get more customers? Do you think that it's sexy as hell when a boy is pretty and shy or agressive and handsome, or how about a kathoey? THey get a lot of money don't they, good competition with the boys.

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 9th, 2008, 18:44
personally I've found that feminine farang boys are great sex in the west and the really macho ones are usually a disappointment but I find the opposite in Thailand..the katooeys seems to just lie there and..I suppose expect to be treated like a woman. Although I found once when I was having a scene with one for a few weeks and I went out to a bar and picked up handsome Thai/German lad and brought him back the katooey jumped to attention, slapped my face a few times and ordered me out to pick up some condoms and proceeded to screw the lad like a crazy while booting me out of bed.

It's much hardy to tell these days..Katooey, straight looking, butch, Thai boxer whatever..when we get home and the lights go they just look at me and scream in terror.

jimnbkk
March 9th, 2008, 23:43
"...It's much hardy to tell these days..Katooey, straight looking, butch, Thai boxer whatever..when we get home and the lights go they just look at me and scream in terror."

Or they do like me and keep their eyes shut in order to 'keep it up'. If they open their eyes, down it goes, and it's all over.

sigh.

March 11th, 2008, 08:31
... or how about a kathoey? THey get a lot of money don't they, good competition with the boys.

From my observations the Kathoey trade caters mostly to guys who self-identify as "straight" or at best "bisexual". And the Kathoey bars all cluster in the girlie-bar areas and not the gay areas. So they're not really in "competition" with the boys for customers.

I can't figure it out and I stopped trying.

March 11th, 2008, 13:52
personally I've found that feminine farang boys are great sex in the west and the really macho ones are usually a disappointment but I find the opposite in Thailand..the katooeys seems to just lie there and..I suppose expect to be treated like a woman. Although I found once when I was having a scene with one for a few weeks and I went out to a bar and picked up handsome Thai/German lad and brought him back the katooey jumped to attention, slapped my face a few times and ordered me out to pick up some condoms and proceeded to screw the lad like a crazy while booting me out of bed.

It's much hardy to tell these days..Katooey, straight looking, butch, Thai boxer whatever..when we get home and the lights go they just look at me and scream in terror.
In my experience, it is the opposite. Generally speaking, I find ladyboys to have the most insatiable sex drive of any one group of people in the world. Especially the ones who are equipped to be and willing to be versatile.