PDA

View Full Version : The Tawan Bar through one woman's eyes.

RonanTheBarbarian
March 5th, 2008, 05:20
Hi all.

Just came across this blog posting.

An Australian woman went out for the night to the Tawan bar. She found out to her somewhat to her surprise that most of the guys there are straight.

She got a ringside seat for the fuck show too:

"Then came the live sex show. This culminated with two big guys fucking two slender, small, pretty guys, who presumably were gay, wearing Beardsleyesque black glitter-covered masks. One couple wandered around the room while in the act, the top more or less carrying the bottom. Spying the vacant seat next to me, the muscle man brought his masked uke over there and fucked him energetically. A moment later it became apparent that the only place for the young man to put his front half was my lap. He looked up at me, gave a little shrug and lay face down on my thighs. I wasnтАЩt quite sure what to do. Would he want to be touched by a woman, or left alone? I settled for saying тАЬHi,тАЭ since it seemed rude not to say anything at all, and stroked his spiky hair, forgetting that in Thai culture the head is the most important part of the body and to touch a strangerтАЩs head is offensive. On the other hand, is a person being buggered across oneтАЩs lap exactly a stranger? The etiquette section in my guidebook offers no advice for this particular situation..."

You can read the full posting here:

kjbishop.net/section/thailand (http://kjbishop.net/section/thailand)

catawampuscat
March 6th, 2008, 10:20
actually rather amusing and well written by the woman.. worth a gander in this humble blah blah (edited by moderator wannabee)..... :cat: