PDA

View Full Version : Wanted - spa resort info

March 3rd, 2008, 16:21
A friend of mine wants to visit visit Thailand in July/August with his English boyfriend (who has never been to LOS). He has visited Pattaya/Bangkok/Phuket once before . They are planning to stay in Bangkok for 3 days and Pattaya for 3 or 4 days and then want to spend about a week 'chilling out' at a spa type resort somewhere on the eastern seaboard before traveling on to Hong Kong.

Does anyone know of a gay or gay-tolerant spa-type resort (similar for instance to Castle Howchow near Khon Kaen) but either on the coast or inland (but with swimming pool) anywhere in the area between Bangkok and Chantaburi/Trat?

March 4th, 2008, 10:02
There is a very friendly gay resort on the highway between Sakaeo and Chantaburi, called Palm Gardens Restaurant and Guesthouse. It is situated just outside Wang Nam Yen. The Thai owners name is Prayuth and he lived in America for many years. The resort does not have a swimming pool, but there is a nice public pool near by. ItтАЩs a great place for relaxing and enjoying country Thailand. It is listed on Utopia under accomadation.

March 4th, 2008, 20:01
There is a very friendly gay resort on the highway between Sakaeo and Chantaburi, called Palm Gardens Restaurant and Guesthouse.
Thanks Aussieboy. Have passed on the details and the web site URL and they will look at it tonight and decide whether it is what they are after.

Lunchtime O'Booze
March 4th, 2008, 20:31
you know one where they slap you about and shove tubes up you and vuccum things out , pummel you into shape and feed you a bit of lemon grass each day a 4 grains of rice so you have no energy and have to lie flat all day.

I believe there is a fabulous one on Pi Pi Island..the sort of place you would find that fat old slapper the Duchess of York on the sundeck beside you..anyone know about such a place ?. You walk in looking like..well me, and walk out like Johnny Depp.

Wowpow likes being prodded and poked for his health..so does Homintern but I think it's more pleasure.