PDA

View Full Version : targeting gays?

February 29th, 2008, 05:33
I have read that there were raids taking place along some strips. Do you think that this new "war on drugs" is targeting the entertainment industries unfairly? It seems that many men they detained were gay. It also seems to me that the police are then targeting gay bars indirectly. Do the police have something personal against the gay community or is this coincidence? Do gay communities have drug problems no different or worse that other communities? Anyways, it's disgusting how they are denying citizens human rights despite the efforts of activists.

February 29th, 2008, 06:08
Anyways, it's disgusting how they are denying citizens human rights despite the efforts of activists.This Is Thailand (aka. Amazing Thailand)

Smiles
February 29th, 2008, 09:19
I have read that there were raids taking place along some strips. Do you think that this new "war on drugs" is targeting the entertainment industries unfairly? It seems that many men they detained were gay. It also seems to me that the police are then targeting gay bars indirectly. Do the police have something personal against the gay community or is this coincidence? Do gay communities have drug problems no different or worse that other communities? Anyways, it's disgusting how they are denying citizens human rights despite the efforts of activists.
Oh dear. Another WeeeeeeeHoooooooo!!!!

Cheeeeeeeeeeers ....

February 29th, 2008, 09:26
Billyboy

thaiworthy-old
February 29th, 2008, 09:45
Billyboy

I don't think it's BillyBoy. Billy types with no spaces after the period.Like this.

Billy did it very consistently.

The OP types with 2 spaces after the period, the way people are formally taught to type.

For that matter, take a look at some of your own posts. You type apostrophes hardly at all.

Just call me Sherlock.

February 29th, 2008, 09:58
What? Why so suspicious, just looking for a legitimate thought.

February 29th, 2008, 16:38
Thaksin's back in town. An inspiration to all right thinking homophobes.

Smiles
February 29th, 2008, 17:25
" ... What? Why so suspicious, just looking for a legitimate thought ... "
I very much doubt you've ever had that kind of thought in your entire life.

But carry on ... and cheers ...