PDA

View Full Version : protection? or ruin the fun?

February 29th, 2008, 04:19
Do the offs that you meet ever ask you to wear condoms? Do you think that asking an off to wear a condom would be insulting or would they appreciate my interest in keeping both of us protected. I see that in clubs they will wear condoms, does this practice usually carry outside the public sphere? any thoughts? thanks.

ceejay
February 29th, 2008, 04:40
In my (very limited) experience the boys are more likely to insist on a condom than agree to go bareback.

And so should you - the risks for everyone involved in barebacking with a money boy are just too great.

As for "feeling insulted" - I know not everybody on this board agrees with this, but I am always pretty clear about what I want before I off a boy. To put it bluntly, you are hiring a boy to do what you want him to do. If it doesn't work out like that in the hotel room, give him his taxi fare and send him on his way.

February 29th, 2008, 04:58
I am not inserting my dick into some stranger's shit hole without some form of protection

February 29th, 2008, 05:47
"but I am always pretty clear about what I want before I off a boy. To put it bluntly, you are hiring a boy to do what you want him to do. If it doesn't work out like that in the hotel room, give him his taxi fare and send him on his way."

With that same idea. . . could someone pay him to not use a condom if that's what they want (which I don't). It seems that the word is definitely out on condoms, but I wonder if there is a price for some boys to not use a condom. Do you think they might get some pushy tourists who ignorantly talk the boys into unsafe sex. It seems to me that the safe sex problem is probably outside the sex industry.

February 29th, 2008, 06:03
It seems to me that the safe sex problem is probably outside the sex industry.You would be surprised at the number of Thai sex workers who believe that it's OK to bareback provided there's no semen involved ie. coitus interruptus

Dodger
February 29th, 2008, 06:08
TopChinese...

I am not inserting my dick into some stranger's shit hole without some form of protection

I'm with you Chinese guy, I only go unprotected with my tongue.

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 29th, 2008, 06:31
if you are into rubber suits like me it's not a problem.

catawampuscat
February 29th, 2008, 08:54
failure..

Our newbie poster has failed to stir up the politically correct crowd with his bait..
If this ain't, bbb, it must be his doppelganger..
I am impressed how few bit and think this shows a maturity on this forum..

If this is indeed a reincarnation of the oxygen deprived brain damaged cretin from Down Under, we will know
soon, as he can't hold it in for long and if not, then just another troll is trying to get his 15 minutes of fame... :cat:

February 29th, 2008, 09:02
nah, it cant be BBB, he is busy getting 4 wheels attached to himself to appear as a float in the Mardi Gras tomorrow night. I dont want to give away how the float will be decorated, but I suspect there will be a surplus of ladyboys on it and few condoms in sight, possibly being towed by that Bangkok taxi that featured in one his stories.

thaiworthy-old
February 29th, 2008, 09:06
This thread has the official Thaiworthy Seal of Approval. You may proceed reading the rest of this thread with confidence. I have nothing else to add. Please continue.

February 29th, 2008, 09:08
DELETED

February 29th, 2008, 09:50
by "in clubs they will wear condoms" I mean that i have read in some guys thread that they have shows where guys wear condoms. This just tells me that they are public about safe sex which i think is good. And no, I don't suppose you have 3 or more offs a nights, 'offs' could mean 2 in your entire life. . . you're so negative

thrillbill
March 1st, 2008, 13:34
The few times I have been with a commercial guy for sex, I am always impressed when he has his little "boyscout" kit with him full of lube and condoms. I know that he is practicing safe sex. The ones that don't care, turns me off immediately even if they have the right physique that turns me on non-stop.

What bothers me, is that an Asian friend of mine that got his green card and went to the States ended falling in love with an American hunk. He was NOT using a condom but later found out that the guy was HIV positive. Do you think he immediately wanted to practice safe sex? NO.... He said that he would continue having raw sex because 1) it felt more intimate and 2) he wanted to show how much love he had for the guy... When I sent him information about the chances of him also getting HIV, he said that there was medicine to delay the AIDS to spread...so even if he got HIV he would still be able to live 30 years or more.... I then asked him about the expense and also the chances of them breaking up, how would that interfere with his next "true love." He came up with some juvenile answer...

I would think if one was HIV positive and they cared about someone, they would make sure their partner wore a condom so they wouldn't get the disease.

TrongpaiExpat
March 1st, 2008, 13:41
Oh come on nenenlee. You have used that topic over and over to set off the troll feeders. What's the matter can't think up anything new?

March 1st, 2008, 17:09
I always insist that the boy lets me fuck him without a condom, and just keep upping the price until he says 'yes'. 'Course, I don't really fuck him bareback, it's just my little test to determine how clean he may or may not be. If he agrees to condomless sex with me, it's highly likely he's agreed to it with others. It doesn't put me off him totally, but it does mean that I won't off him again.

March 6th, 2008, 03:58
I have never put this theme up before, as a matter of fact this is one of 2 I have put up evr, so I don't know what your referencing to. . Very interesting what everyone else has to say though