PDA

View Full Version : soi Bhukaow

thanatorn-old
February 28th, 2008, 22:04
I am looking for a change of accommodation from my usual hotel on my next visit, for numerous reasons.

I have been advised of a new place (Hotel/B&B/ rooms??) in Soi Bhukaow near where they have the market (tukcom end of Soi Bhukaow). The only information I have been given is that they are new rooms for about 850thb, and the rough location as described above. Does anyone know what name, or website, gay friendliness, that these rooms may be or of accommodation in that locale? Sorry for the lack of detail but that is all I have.

Many thanks in advance.

February 28th, 2008, 22:34
I am looking for a change of accommodation from my usual hotel on my next visit, for numerous reasons.

I have been advised of a new place (Hotel/B&B/ rooms??) in Soi Bhukaow near where they have the market (tukcom end of Soi Bhukaow). The only information I have been given is that they are new rooms for about 850thb, and the rough location as described above. Does anyone know what name, or website, gay friendliness, that these rooms may be or of accommodation in that locale? Sorry for the lack of detail but that is all I have.

Many thanks in advance.

Soi Buakhaow does not have the greatest of safest of reputations.

February 28th, 2008, 22:34

Many thanks in advance.

Soi Buakhaow does not have the greatest of safest of reputations.

February 28th, 2008, 22:52
...., and the rough location as described above.

I think you answered your own question.

Wazza
February 29th, 2008, 19:17
You might be getting confused with Baan Dok Mai which is adjacent to Tukcom in Soi Dy Night 3 website at
www.baandm.com (http://www.baandm.com)