PDA

View Full Version : Visiting Thailand for the 1st time

February 28th, 2008, 18:30
Hello peeps, I'm visiting Thailand on the 16th March for 2 weeks. Probably be staying in or near Pattaya. Would be cool to meet up with anyone that knows the place and can possibly show me around. I'm a 23 yo guy.

February 28th, 2008, 18:34
my brother leaves near ther and he says it wud b gud for me 2 stay ther. i will hav lots of fun apparently. wher wud u recommend?

February 28th, 2008, 18:46
from what i hav read about pattaya i hav 2 agree with u, for sum reason my brother seems 2 think thats all i wud b interested in.

thanx for ur reply.

February 28th, 2008, 19:20
Kvetiny wrote :

Hello peeps,

Noom Lex wrote :

Pattaya has no culture whatsoever

Pattaya has magical mystery hidden in aesthetic corners, ... and entertaining cultural performances, ( if elephant show doesn't actually matter :clown: ), including" boy's " and " peeps " show. :flower:

allieb
February 28th, 2008, 19:34
By all means take a look at Pattaya and get sneak preview at what you will be doing 30 years from now. Its probably the biggest whorehouse in the world, with the age gap between sellers and buyers at least 25 years and can be 50 years or more. You are far to young to hang around for more than a 48 hour freak show. So go to other places as other posters have suggested like Bangkok Chang Mai or The islands down south.

TrongpaiExpat
February 28th, 2008, 19:49
Your Brother, the large buffalo, in the thread "newbie coming" said you were 24? How did you get younger?

sjaak327
February 29th, 2008, 01:03
There is another thread discussing a 24 year old, maybe you guys could hook up, I'm sure it cuts in the barfines and short/long time fees :)

And yes, Pattaya isn't the place for a 23 year old, go to Bangkok, much better nightlife, Try Ratchada Soi 4, RCA, and for gay nightlife you could consider Silom Soi 2 or 4.

February 29th, 2008, 04:30
im 24 in may, he never knows my exact age lol.

February 29th, 2008, 10:16
... Would be cool to meet up with anyone that knows the place and can possibly show me around. I'm a 23 yo guy.

Why don't you go over to Gaythailand.com and contact Gaybutton. He's shown many a newbie around Pattaya and really is a nice guy in spite of the reputation he might have as a moderator.

(oh Shit! I can hear the Angry Villagers with Pitchforks coming for me right now!!!!)

:gy: :cussing: :evil3: :ogre: :ogre: :whdat: :angry5: :blob6: :director: :protest: :protest: :protest:

February 29th, 2008, 10:31
... Would be cool to meet up with anyone that knows the place and can possibly show me around. I'm a 23 yo guy.

Why don't you go over to Gaythailand.com and contact Gaybutton. He's shown many a newbie around Pattaya and really is a nice guy in spite of the reputation he might have as a moderator.

(oh Shit! I can hear the Angry Villagers with Pitchforks coming for me right now!!!!)

I agree with you Ken. Gaybutton is a sincerely nice guy and in my opinion likes to show the sites of Pattaya to newbies.

February 29th, 2008, 11:20
DELETED

February 29th, 2008, 16:35
2b blunt, in Pattaya you are unlikely to meet anyone other than rent boys and fat farang over 60 though a gay sauna that may have some non-renters has recently opened. Have a look on Expedia for some accommodation in Bangkok in your budget. Get a taxi to Babylon from Silom Complex. Spend a few evenings in Soi 4 and try the fire trap disco in Soi 2. Then go and tell your brother that you're ready to see if Pattaya has anything to offer you.

You might hit lucky and meet the guy of your life or you might just have a great holiday - but take and keep control; it's your holiday, though your brother means well.

Smiles
February 29th, 2008, 17:29
" ... from what i hav read about pattaya i hav 2 agree with u, for sum reason my brother seems 2 think thats all i wud b interested in.

thanx for ur reply... "
What language is this? Handle looks vaguely Slavic ... spelling seems somewhat 'Clockwork Orange'.

Cheers ...

February 29th, 2008, 18:53
it's wot brit teensn'twenties use on chat sites; a cross between txt and wot they're no longer taut in skool

and they'd never use a semicolon in a deck aid

catawampuscat
February 29th, 2008, 23:13
agreed gaybutton is an angel, when it comes to helping out new comers but I think a 24 y.o. will not be on the same page
as a retired man in his golden years..
Is there a twenty something gay guy out there who doesn't know how to use the Internet to find friends, sex, info etc...?

I'd recommend gaybutton to any farang at least in middle age or older.. If I were a younger man, I know I would try gayromeo,
and the many other gay Internet meeting places and find age appropriate guys to show me around..

Frankly, no nicer or more welcoming man in Pattaya/Jomtien than gaybutton and he takes on all comers without discrimination..
gaybutton is the first friend for many men who come to Pattaya/Jomtien and used to arrange dates with Thai boys for those
who were a tad shy or not comfortable in the commercial scene.. He is truly one of the most unselfish men in town and always
ready to help out anyone in need of information, a ride, a tour of the bars etc.. :cat:

March 1st, 2008, 01:01
Some of us Farang are only just past 40, are not (quite) fat & find the Pattaya gay scene is excellent.

Having said that, the rent boys would no doubt be delighted to get offed by a 24 year old Farang rather than a 120kg pensioner.

Go to Pattaya & enjoy it.

When you get bored, check out of the hotel & got to Bangkok, Cambodia or other destinations with more diverse attractions.