PDA

View Full Version : VIP card birdcage

February 26th, 2008, 13:44
I am looking forward to the opening night and notice that a VIP card will be discounted that night to 500 baht.

Is it true that all I need is my passport, 2 visa size pictures, a letter from my doctor and one from immigration certifying that I am in Thailand?......plus of course the 500 baht. No copy front and back of ATM card will be collected.

catawampuscat
February 26th, 2008, 14:49
Don't waste your money..
I have it on good authority that your All-Boys VIP card will be accepted in lieu.. :cat:

February 26th, 2008, 19:04
Don't waste your money..
I have it on good authority that your All-Boys VIP card will be accepted in lieu.. :cat:

Hope that is tongue in cheek Cat, as well as the two above posts!

Must have verification of being an old age pensioner and accompanied by both parents.

February 26th, 2008, 19:20
:) :) :) :blackeye:

catawampuscat
February 26th, 2008, 23:12
kquill, I don't believe George ever gave out VIP cards, but since he bought in up more than once, I thought I would have a little
fun with the non existant VIP cards..
I am sure George would have given me one if they were ever printed but I think the VIP concept was a work in progress
and never resulted in VIP cards..

Kquill, you are a good sport and my only request is that you don't forget it is a boy go go bar and while the show will no doubt
shine, hot boys/guys are a must or you will become like a showbar in Sunee Plaza, where the only reason to go is the show..
Ask your buddy if you need clarification.. Leave the lady boys over in CATS and think manly men/boys..

The straights should get a kick of of CATS,also in Day-Nite and a minute away from Birdcage..
It takes lady boys/men to the limit
and I understand they dance in panties/bras and highheels. They sit outside in large numbers and are quite fetching if that is
ones thing.. Worth a look see and I am sure it will be a freak show for the straights before or after your show... :idea:

Disclaimer: Catawampuscat has no connection, financial interest or anything to do with CATS Bar...

February 27th, 2008, 04:08
kquill, I don't believe George ever gave out VIP cards, but since he bought in up more than once, I thought I would have a little
fun with the non existant VIP cards..
I am sure George would have given me one if they were ever printed but I think the VIP concept was a work in progress
and never resulted in VIP cards..

Kquill, you are a good sport and my only request is that you don't forget it is a boy go go bar and while the show will no doubt
shine, hot boys/guys are a must or you will become like a showbar in Sunee Plaza, where the only reason to go is the show..
Ask your buddy if you need clarification.. Leave the lady boys over in CATS and think manly men/boys..

The straights should get a kick of of CATS,also in Day-Nite and a minute away from Birdcage..
It takes lady boys/men to the limit
and I understand they dance in panties/bras and highheels. They sit outside in large numbers and are quite fetching if that is
ones thing.. Worth a look see and I am sure it will be a freak show for the straights before or after your show... :idea:

Disclaimer: Catawampuscat has no connection, financial interest or anything to do with CATS Bar...

Dear Cat,

Both Marsha and myself have always tried to go for Male revue shows and male or masculine dancers as the problems with ladyboys is they tend to take over the stage and the boys become shy and leave or get hassled by the ladyboys, for believe it or not, sexual favours!

We need a degree of lady boys to cater for all tastes, but both Marsha and I will definitelymonitor this one.

The masculine types are also a lot easier to work with , business wise, and don't throw the ' doll out of the pram as much'

I think the real answer is, 'everything in moderation' regards staff, boys,Coyote dancers etc.

Rome wasn't built in a day, and after the opening I am certain we will find many areas to improve on, which will take a bit of time.

New lighting is already in as is the upgraded sound system,additions will be made.Also, we have moved all the strobes which were placed haphazardly around the room and located then as a special effect only on the stage.

Furthermore, the large speakers in the bar counter areas have been relocated and footrails installed for those sat at the bar.

If you put the correct system in, you do not have to turn the volume up to get the right sound effect.

But, if we wait, we will never get open.

February 27th, 2008, 16:29
After I read your post about moving the lights I remembered that when Lek opened the bar, I mentioned to him that the lights made it hard to see the boys and the show as the lights were in the eye's of the audience. I forgot about that until your post Kquill.

You really seem to be on top of everything......now, about a deeper discount for the VIP card on opening night....for me :bom: