PDA

View Full Version : Legun, Legun 2, Jungle Bar Raided in Sunee Plaza Pattaya..

catawampuscat
February 26th, 2008, 11:07
It seems like the old Clubber or was it Clubbing Go Go Boy bar is doomed to repeated disasters..
Those with good memories can go further back (Spotlight for instance) in time than I, but starting with Yellow/ Clubber Go Go
Boys, which was fun and missed by this scribbler, converted into a Munchen Beer Bar which was an absurd
concept, and then into Jungle Boys with its original but badly flawed concept, and finally into Legun and then Legun 2.

If this has your head spinning, there is more..Jungle Bar was closed by the police for 30 days and the solution was to
change the name to Legun. When that didn't fool anyone, they opened Legun 2 next door and tried to use the different
address to avoid the closing but still keep the same bar in the same place.. One had to enter thru one door and go around the back
and end up in the original bar. A real fire trap and believe me the no smoking law was totally ignored.

This lasted a few days until someone advised the authorities about the circumvention of the closing and Legun 2 was raided
by several policemen and closed yet again..

The only good thing to come out of the whole Clubbing, Clubber, Yellow Bar, Legun , Legun 2, Jungle Boys, Jungle Bar fiasco is
Erich and his partner. You can find them at Sammys, just down the soi and enjoy the BBQ and tete-a-tete with the ever effervescent
Erich. You can even find Peter from Krazy Dragon here early some nites but don't get him started on US politics..... :cat:

Lunchtime O'Booze
February 26th, 2008, 13:00
my head is spinning.

February 26th, 2008, 15:56
yes i was in there with a freind when all the bars was closed everyone drinking and smoking just like a normal night had to happen and yes it was a fire trap as you said what are they calling it next to reopen i wonder

catawampuscat
February 26th, 2008, 16:59
welcome graypat from graycat and thanks for the confirmation.. :cat:

My report was second hand althou from an impeccable source and eyewitness. I am working on recruiting him
to the barmy army and even showed him the secret two-part ring but I think he will need more convincing..

February 26th, 2008, 19:02
welcome graypat from graycat and thanks for the confirmation.. :cat:

My report was second hand althou from an impeccable source and eyewitness. I am working on recruiting him
to the barmy army and even showed him the secret two-part ring but I think he will need more convincing..

They do not have the relevant permits or licences in either premises, and have flouted the law on these important areas.